Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need Someone To Talk To :(

16 posts in this topic

ive lost all my friends that i can talk to they either drifted apart or cant relate to this ;(

does anyone want to be friends so we can vent some stuff out and share tips ?

2 people like this

ive lost all my friends that i can talk to they either drifted apart or cant relate to this ;(

yes. whats up?

The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

yes. whats up?

just need to vent why are there no cure for acne scars yet? we can place a man on the moon and back but cant fix scars?

Sorry about your story...comfort.gif

Listen to this song, if you haven't yet =)
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I&feature=channel&list=UL

I know it's about relationship, but I love these lines =)

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"

We are all here having the same issue, you are not alone nod.gif

1 person likes this

yes. whats up?

just need to vent why are there no cure for acne scars yet? we can place a man on the moon and back but cant fix scars?

i sent you a message

The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

I totally get that it's hard for people to relate to our feelings about Acne and scars, but don't push them away.

As hard as it is, you have to not let it be a focus of your life. We get one chance, we have to take what life throws at us and grow from it.

Sorry about your story...comfort.gif

Listen to this song, if you haven't yet =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

I know it's about relationship, but I love these lines =)

"This is Louis Vuitton Don night

So we gonna do everything that Kan like

Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike

Well I'd do anything for a blonde-dike

And she'll do anything for the limelight

And we'll do anything when the time's right

Ugh, baby, you're makin' it (harder, better, faster, stronger)"

We are all here having the same issue, you are not alone nod.gif

Edited by LZOMG, Today, 06:47 PM.

Vote For Obama 2012 to make Health Care available to all even those with pre-existing conditions like acne. Help future teens who have no access to health care battle there acne by electing the man who will support the Affordable Health Care Act better known as Obamacare.

And dont let Romney Win, he will do everything to repeal ObamaCare. More info on link below

http://www.acne.org/...vote-for-obama/

Desperately trying to turn the state of the Scar Forum around. But I'm just one person.

Occasionally I'll tell you to go to Owndoc.com. There is no affiliation, there is just simply too much misinformation about needling on this board (and internet in general)

Peer review or get the f*ck out! No folk remedies please.

Just keep your head up and continue your fight to improve your scars. They will improve.

2 people like this

SanJoseSkin

LZOMG, you are a very funny guy lol

OP, I hope you are feeling better, you can also pm me sometimes if you want to chat!

Don't give up hifive.gif

2 people like this

Keep your head up - we are all right there with you - im here to talk, always...

1 person likes this

Am:

Cetaphil

ceraVe lotion

PM:

Cetaphil

ceraVe Lotion

Differin

wash my face with cetaphil before and after working out

sometimes add Glytone - mild gel wash to the regimen and then Glytone alphy hydroxy lotion at night

Finished my Accutane Course in August 2010!!

Love the video LZOMG! Set in Japan, it really hits home for me. I love the parts where he's in the hospital screaming for help & being chased (that part is in Japanese). When he's being scanned by the machine at the beginning, it says "amazing" at the bottom, like he's being transformed. It may sound crazy but I can relate nearly the whole video to dealing & living with my acne scars. At the end, i hope to escape the craziness too. LOL

To the OP,

We're all in the same boat here. I'm only in LA to treat my scars. My life is currently on hold. Like I told myskin2012 the other day, once I get my scars treated, watch out world! The old me will be back! I'm slowly returning. I couldn't have joined this site 6 months ago. I used to be an extremely outgoing, positive person. Amazing how scars can change every aspect of your life & existence. Start doing something about it today, and make a change for the better. If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a private message.

1 person likes this

once I get my scars treated, watch out world! The old me will be back! I'm slowly returning.

I always like these comment =)

once I get my scars treated, watch out world! The old me will be back! I'm slowly returning.

Yeah, I (and im sure everyone else here) was full of life, energy, and confidence. I was one of the most liked persons in school.

Then good ol acne came on by and took everything away. It even left permanent mark that can only be treated by dumping thousands of dollars into.

Vote For Obama 2012 to make Health Care available to all even those with pre-existing conditions like acne. Help future teens who have no access to health care battle there acne by electing the man who will support the Affordable Health Care Act better known as Obamacare.

And dont let Romney Win, he will do everything to repeal ObamaCare. More info on link below

http://www.acne.org/...vote-for-obama/

Yeah, I (and im sure everyone else here) was full of life, energy, and confidence. I was one of the most liked persons in school.

Then good ol acne came on by and took everything away. It even left permanent mark that can only be treated by dumping thousands of dollars into.

Damn acne! evil.gif

The most important thing you should be doing is keeping your spoken vocabulary moving in a positive direction. Speak thoughts of thankfulness and joy. Instaead of focusing on what you dont have, focus on what you do have. Talk about what you do have. The words you speak are the words you eat. What you eat becomes a part of you. This can be a great opportunity for growth. Growing stronger and wiser. Ive sure you all have learned a thing or two about yourselves and others while going through this experience. God is a good god. He wants the best for us all. But he cant do anything untill be begin to speak a new language. A language of hope, thankfulness, and victory. Dont sulk in problems. Cry some tears and walk into a good good life ahead. This goes for anyone and everyone!!

1 person likes this