red mark

5 replies to this topic

#1 carolinehartley

carolinehartley

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

I have a lot on my chin but they are not indents just red marks but very noticeable. Also, I have some around the nose area. I had large spots in my pores they have now gone but left red painless bumps. Anyone know what could help? I can't afford really expensive treatments

#2 LZOMG

LZOMG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

Chill they are just red marks. They go away over time for free.

Just remember avoid pro-long sun exposure, that can make em stay on you for a long time.

Edited by LZOMG, 12 June 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#3 carolinehartley

carolinehartley

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Just remember avoid pro-long sun exposure, that can make em stay on you for a long time.

Might just be to you but they haven't gone away and I don't think you understand how bad they are. They are very noticeable and bring my confidence down especially considering even makeup won't cover them up

#4 LZOMG

LZOMG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Might just be to you but they haven't gone away and I don't think you understand how bad they are. They are very noticeable and bring my confidence down especially considering even makeup won't cover them up

I had pretty bad red marks that would never go away, but I worked outside in the sun so they would last forever.
You can try hydroquinone 2% and in 1-2 months your red marks should be almost completely gone. But I would not apply this product for longer than 2 months because I believe it is ilnked to cancer.

#5 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

You wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#6 SoontobeMD

SoontobeMD

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

Like Nope.avi posted, hydroquinone is safe and effective. I have used it for years to get rid of nagging red and brown marks left from acne. I would suggest using it as a spot treatment using a pointed q-tip because it can cause lightening to your normally pigmented skin.

I develop irritation even with 2% hydroquinone if I use it each day for longer than a week so I have to use it in intervals. This is rare, but if this also happens to you there are other options you can try such as azelaic acid, but you would have to go to your derm for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users