Photo

Acne.org Moisturizer Is Runny And Stings?

acne.org moisturizer danielkern stung liquid burns runny

2 replies to this topic

#1 Thuch

Thuch

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hey, I just purchased the moisturizer from Acne.org. As I opened the packaging I inspected the bottle and everything appeared to be normal. Although, when I pumped the moisturizer into my hand it came out like liquid. When I applied the product to my face it stung REALLY bad. Is this normal for the product? I was under the assumption it would be thick like many other reviewers had pointed out, and never before had I read about the newer formulation having a stong stinging sensation. If anybody could answer this it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

#2 tiwi

tiwi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

i feel the stinging sensation too everytime i put it after the BP :( and more redness

#3 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Give it a good shake.
It's not the product itself causing the stinging, I used to get it sometimes, the stinging comes from actually having to touch and rub your skin slightly to apply it, don't forget, you just applied BP to your face, which dries your skin, if you touched and rubbed your face with dry BP on it, it would also hurt!
Keep trying it is my advice, try lowering the amount of BP you use, mixing jojoba oil into the moisturizer may help although I think it's best to try and get to grips with the moisturizer on its own first because you add to it. To eliminate anything in the moisturizer causing and problems, try, one night or morning, just applying moisturizer on it's own without BP, not only does this feel really good, but it would let you know if your having problems with the moisturizer, which is however, unlikely.

The moisturizer shouldn't be too runny, it should be somewhat thin to make it easy to apply but it shouldn't be slipping all over your hand.

Don't forget, give it a good shake.

-Kyle

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users