1 reply to this topic

#1 Hutchdan

Hutchdan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hey
I was just wondering if anyone knew any causes to a my red marks getting more red. Is there anything i can do to reduce the redness, it seems to change throughout the day. I don't touch/ use any treatments for my skin.

What helped you reduce your red marks?

Yes i know this question is perhaps not in the right category but this side of the community i like more.

Thanks

#2 oneredwine

oneredwine

Food

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

My red marks seem to disappear more quickly when I apply coconut oil to my skin. Some people love coconut oil, some people hate it as it tends to break them out really badly, so be careful if you haven't tried it yet! Red marks seem to change throughout the day because we over-analyse our skins in different mirrors and different lights. I think the best thing you can do to makes your red marks appear less red is to moisturize using a natural moisturizer surch as jojoba oil or coconut oil and to stop looking at them! I found that drinking something anti-inflammatory such as ginger tea first thing in the morning works really well as well :)
- No gluten, no soy, no processed food, no sugar
- Yes to raw dairy products, grass fed meat, plenty of vegetables and some fruit
- Probiotics and good quality chlorella supplements when I'm not broke!
- Plenty of sunshine and positive energy

My skin hasn't looked this good in years- I'm not obsessed about my skin anymore, I am therefore no longer addicted to acne.org Posted Image - do message me if you need any advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users