oily skin

161 replies to this topic

#161 naomi4

naomi4

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

I also had dry skin caused by strong acne products. The best thing I did was stop using acne products for a while to give my skin a break. Why? Because cosmetic irritation can lead to inflammation, which causes more acne! I currently wash my skin with raw honey, which is antimicrobial and soothes inflammed skin. Then, I moisturize with Vitamin B3 lotion, which is amazing. If you haven't used Vitamin B3, you might want to start now. Vitamin B3 lotion has been proven in clinical studies to increase the elasticity of the skin, enhance the skin barrier function, erase discolorations and improve the skin’s tone and texture.

Vitamin B3 application has been proven to increase skin softness, suppleness and skin hydration. In a lot of ways, vitamin B3 lotion performs better than many acne treatments on the market. For example, one team of researchers found that 4% nicotinamide cream (combined with linoleic acid) published was more effective in reducing acne than 1% topical clindamycin, which is a commonly used antibiotic. In another study, 4% B3 lotion reduced acne by 60 percent while topical clindamycin reduced acne by 43 percent.

Clear Skin Weekend blogs about B3 cream all the time.

#162 brittnynicole

brittnynicole

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:K pop, Music, Poetry, and definately childish gambino.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

Exactly what I'm going through some days I look as young as 15 but whenever I exfoliate to remove the heaps of dead skin build up and flakes I look like I'm way older it really frustrating and really hurts my self confidence some days I shut myself in the house cause I'm ashamed of going out I just don't understand why I get dead skin build up like this and whenever I remove it I use a washcloth lightly to scrub and I still end up with wrinkly big pores and oily skin for a couple days till it heals..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users