vitamin vitamins magnesium garlic vegetarian candida chemical peel oily skin

45 replies to this topic

#41 Brandon78

Brandon78

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

The very best permanent acne cure you'll find is to make changes to your lifestyle and diet. Research had been designed to discover is diet and acne interconnected and they learned that tribes that have a diet that is comprised of vast majority fruits and vegetables rarely have any cases of acne. However those who are having a western diet are afflicted by chronic ailments like allergies and acne. Cases of individuals who are afflicted by acne also is significantly higher than individuals who consume a natural food diet.

#42 JunelleO3

JunelleO3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Most of you clearly did not read this whole post, like I said you will have to find out what foods are YOU are allergic to and I did explain that genetics do play a role for everyone so everyone is different. However this is not a new diet this is a process that is done over a 2 week period. All diseases/ conditions are a cause of imbalance within the body. This is Holistic Medicine. One single food is NOT causing your acne. And I have said many times over and over that there will be no studied to EVER prove this. Even if there are I HIGHLY doubt they are going to be in the front page of the NY Times or on your local news channel. REMEMBER Industries such as the acne industry that makes money selling over the counter products and medical prescriptions make money off your acne. If there were more cures around they would not make as much money. EXCESSIVE sun exposure causes skin cancer however it hardly happens. When humans are exposed to sunlight the human body produces a hormone like vitamin known as Vitamin D. This vitamin helps fight against cancer. Most causes of skin cancer today are due to the use of sunscreen, toxic imbalances within the body caused by many environmental factors that are not natural.

V

I thought a thread like this would get more replies. I guess nobody wants to try this?

I think the reason no one has tried this is because first off, there wasn't any scientific evidence it would work. Secondly, only the OP claims it works, no one else is backing it up. And thirdly, it's just really extreme. There's hundreds of other people on here who have cured their acne without going to this extreme/weird/crazy diet tongue.png

I definitely think what you eat effects your acne to a great extent. But who's to say this one, exact, specific formula is the cure-all for acne? This is a crazy thing to go through without knowing that it will for sure work....

+1

The OP makes 50% good advice, 50% bad advice and 100% horrible reasoning. Sorry. Do not listen to this person.

Vanbelle atleast tell me what I am doing wrong. Do not just criticize my posts for any reason. I actually devoted my time to write this and it has worked for many people that I have know, in fact it has worked for me. I did not say that anyone has to try it and not everyone is going to agree. Keep in mind that you can do whatever you want but at the end of the day many conditions/ will be the result of your actions.

hey i just want to ask do i have to do this thing ..the regimen you post always on the bottom mostly the steam the face clense .moisturize and exfoliating every day.....i thought it just eating food...do i have to do that regimen ....to get perfect skin..pls answer quickly...:)

#43 JunelleO3

JunelleO3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

MysteryTutor, the reason the more veteran people give you hard time is that most of us been in the same place where you are now. I used to believe into that stuff 5 years ago, and you'll see it if you browse my older message.

I've since realized how ridiculous what you claim is. Let me just highlight a few gross mistakes and misunderstandings you made.

Acne is not a disease but a result. ( I will get into this later).

Pedantic and largely meaningless fluff statement. Depends on how you define disease.

Acne is correlated with genetics but only to some extent meaning genetics does not play a huge role.

blockquote>
This is demostrably and massively wrong. Having a 1st degree relative increases your risk of getting acne by 4 times. It's also been demonstrated in many studies that genes alter acne-prone skin so that it becomes more sensitive to androgen hormones. Conversion of testosterone to DHT in the skin is overactive in acne patients, thanks to genes. This causes excess sebum production, hyperkeratinization and excess growth of skin cells.

We also know the skin immune system in acne patients is reacting too strongly to bacteria and pathogens, and this creates the inflammation that triggers acne.

So genes affect ALL the pertinent factors in the acne formation process. This has been shown in many studies, and those evil pharma companies are even developing drugs that could do something about the problem.

Acne is not solely caused by sex, stress, hormones, oily skin, exercise, and fast food.

You got that one about 20% right. Sex has nothing to do with acne. Stress and hormones are among the most important factors in acne. Add inflammation (external and internal) to the mix and you've got the whole recipe.

Acne can be cured not just treated.

This is so wrong it's almost not even wrong. There's nothing we can do at the moment about the genetic disposition to acne we have. We can mitigate it with smart topical treatments, but that's all. The program you outlined does nothing to genes, which is the only way to cure acne.

I'm not saying that what you outlined wouldn't help. It would (especially if you skip the irrelevant cleanses and other nonsense), but all the relavant parts are already discussed here many times over.

This program is not a quick fix, and will be permanent.

Again, so wrong it's not even wrong.

The information I provide here may be a bit overwhelming but I advise you to bare with me, remember if you skip out on this you may still have acne and what is hurtful in reading this?

Not a fact, but marketing pitch for your post.

They will not advertise cures because if there are cures there will be no money in their pockets.)

Conspiracy mongering. False. And bad understanding of market economy. Do you really believe that if one company could develop a permanent cure for acne they would just hold it secret? Because they want to keep selling their cream in an intensly competitive market (and most likely go bankrupt doing it).

You don't see that if a company would develop a permanent cure that works that they would make billions overnight. Can you imagine how much they could charge for it? Most of us would gladly pay thousands of dollars for it. But no, instead they will hold it secret because they will make more money selling creams???

Acne is an internal problem not an external problem

50% correct. Acne is partly internal, but also partly external problem.

Anyway, most of the 'facts' that your theory stands on are false. So the whole thing falls apart like a house of cards.

As a closing statement, please don't take these comments as personal criticism or attack. I appreciate that you are trying to help people, and you should be credited for that.

It's just that ignorance combined with entusiasm is a dangerous combination. I know because I pretty much wasted 7 to 8 years of my life in that natural and alternative nonsense. Not saying all alt-med is bad, but that you have to be discerning and very skeptical of what's promoted there.

Your claims are ridiculous do you honestly believe that acne is solely affected by genetics? My aunt and uncle both have acne but my cousins do not.Not any 4 of them. I hope you also realize that acne has not always existed. The first very few cases of acne were recorded in Ancient Greece. Next you are going to tell me that diseases are solely genetic and cannot be cured but only treated.

By the way, if you do not believe any of these claims here is something. Go on an apple diet for three days eating only organic apples and filtered water. You must also have enemas done. See what happens.

I honestly understand where you are coming from, acne is a terrible condition and it ruins peoples lives. After many failures and attempts people become very skeptical of many things. But I atleast insist that you try he apple diet for 3 days.You will only see results on the 4th or 5th day.

Regimen
Steam my face to open up my pores.
Wash with warm water. (Must not be fluoridated) Fluoride can clogs pores.
Apply Tea Tree Oil soap or Apple Cider Vinegar.
Rinse and Moisturize with Aloe Vera, Emu Oil or Jojoba Oil

Use Tea Tree Oil diluted with jojoba oil for inflamed areas.
Lightly Exfoliate every day with sugar. 

hey do i have to this regimen when im at the program pls answer fast..pls

#44 mazgan

mazgan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

i think you just copy the idea in the e-book Acne no more by mike walden .

lol dude, thats exactly what i was thinking viewing this... although some stuff he wrote here he got slightly wrong, like his "acne equation".
anm is written much better, but tbh theres alot of good info here.

#45 ameena

ameena

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

I read this book. Acne no More. You broke it down really good. I tried and stuck with a few things like "Healthier diet". But honestly I spend tons of money on all the supplements you will need. The cleanses made me sick to my stomach. Especially the liver cleanse (would not do this again). I never tried again after the first liver cleanse. I guess you have to ask yourself how far are you willing to go to get clear skin? I think it could work for some people,but I couldn't do it.

Thank you for sharing <3

#46 nightowl88

nightowl88

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

MysteryTutor, the reason the more veteran people give you hard time is that most of us been in the same place where you are now. I used to believe into that stuff 5 years ago, and you'll see it if you browse my older message.

I've since realized how ridiculous what you claim is. Let me just highlight a few gross mistakes and misunderstandings you made.

Acne is not a disease but a result. ( I will get into this later).

Pedantic and largely meaningless fluff statement. Depends on how you define disease.

>Acne is correlated with genetics but only to some extent meaning genetics does not play a huge role.

lockquote>
This is demostrably and massively wrong. Having a 1st degree relative increases your risk of getting acne by 4 times. It's also been demonstrated in many studies that genes alter acne-prone skin so that it becomes more sensitive to androgen hormones. Conversion of testosterone to DHT in the skin is overactive in acne patients, thanks to genes. This causes excess sebum production, hyperkeratinization and excess growth of skin cells.

We also know the skin immune system in acne patients is reacting too strongly to bacteria and pathogens, and this creates the inflammation that triggers acne.

So genes affect ALL the pertinent factors in the acne formation process. This has been shown in many studies, and those evil pharma companies are even developing drugs that could do something about the problem.

>Acne is not solely caused by sex, stress, hormones, oily skin, exercise, and fast food.

You got that one about 20% right. Sex has nothing to do with acne. Stress and hormones are among the most important factors in acne. Add inflammation (external and internal) to the mix and you've got the whole recipe.

Acne can be cured not just treated.

This is so wrong it's almost not even wrong. There's nothing we can do at the moment about the genetic disposition to acne we have. We can mitigate it with smart topical treatments, but that's all. The program you outlined does nothing to genes, which is the only way to cure acne.

I'm not saying that what you outlined wouldn't help. It would (especially if you skip the irrelevant cleanses and other nonsense), but all the relavant parts are already discussed here many times over.

This program is not a quick fix, and will be permanent.

Again, so wrong it's not even wrong.

The information I provide here may be a bit overwhelming but I advise you to bare with me, remember if you skip out on this you may still have acne and what is hurtful in reading this?

Not a fact, but marketing pitch for your post.

They will not advertise cures because if there are cures there will be no money in their pockets.)

Conspiracy mongering. False. And bad understanding of market economy. Do you really believe that if one company could develop a permanent cure for acne they would just hold it secret? Because they want to keep selling their cream in an intensly competitive market (and most likely go bankrupt doing it).

You don't see that if a company would develop a permanent cure that works that they would make billions overnight. Can you imagine how much they could charge for it? Most of us would gladly pay thousands of dollars for it. But no, instead they will hold it secret because they will make more money selling creams???

Acne is an internal problem not an external problem

50% correct. Acne is partly internal, but also partly external problem.

Anyway, most of the 'facts' that your theory stands on are false. So the whole thing falls apart like a house of cards.

As a closing statement, please don't take these comments as personal criticism or attack. I appreciate that you are trying to help people, and you should be credited for that.

It's just that ignorance combined with entusiasm is a dangerous combination. I know because I pretty much wasted 7 to 8 years of my life in that natural and alternative nonsense. Not saying all alt-med is bad, but that you have to be discerning and very skeptical of what's promoted there.

Your claims are ridiculous do you honestly believe that acne is solely affected by genetics? My aunt and uncle both have acne but my cousins do not.Not any 4 of them. I hope you also realize that acne has not always existed. The first very few cases of acne were recorded in Ancient Greece. Next you are going to tell me that diseases are solely genetic and cannot be cured but only treated.

By the way, if you do not believe any of these claims here is something. Go on an apple diet for three days eating only organic apples and filtered water. You must also have enemas done. See what happens.

I honestly understand where you are coming from, acne is a terrible condition and it ruins peoples lives. After many failures and attempts people become very skeptical of many things. But I atleast insist that you try he apple diet for 3 days.You will only see results on the 4th or 5th day.

Every factor involved in acne formation is genetic. A person can not get acne unless they carry four genetic traits no matter how they live or eat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users