vitamin vitamins magnesium garlic vegetarian candida chemical peel oily skin

45 replies to this topic

#1 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basketball, Weightlifting, Martial Arts, Video Games, Philosophy.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

PLEASE BARE WITH ME THROUGH THIS ENTIRE POST. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR ACNE WILL BE CURED AND MANY NEW DOORS WILL BE OPENED FOR YOU.

I had acne for nearly 4 years before I was finally able to cure it. It was a tough time, I was very insecure I always used to think my friends were constantly looking at my pimples, I used to get stressed at night thinking how I would go to school the next day. It was a terrible time. I used hundreds of over the counter products guaranteeing me results. Of which none worked for long periods of time. I looked into exfoliation, chemical peels. To some extent they did help my acne but it only came back worse. I even visited my dermatologist and was recommended benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, anti-biotics, chemical peels, laser surgery, but like I said my acne came back. But one day I saw an advertisement for an e book that claimed that it could permanently cure my acne without any creams/ or junk. I bought it. After a month my acne was completely cured and I had immense gains. I put on nearly 5 pounds of pure muscle ( I swear on this)you can do it too. But I do not want all of you people to pay and be lucky to find this e book like I did. I want all of you to know what I discovered because I know I will be doing the community a favor and hopefully you all can pay me back by sharing this thread.

Let me put out some facts here.
1. Acne is not a disease but a result. ( I will get into this later).
2. Acne is correlated with genetics but only to some extent meaning genetics does not play a huge role.
3. Acne is not solely caused by sex, stress, hormones, oily skin, exercise, and fast food.
4. Acne can be cured not just treated.
5. This program is not a quick fix, and will be permanent.
6. The information I provide here may be a bit overwhelming but I advise you to bare with me, remember if you skip out on this you may still have acne and what is hurtful in reading this?

Please understand that the human body is exposed to many toxins (crap) in a day. We get rid of these toxins through our organs of elimination. These organs of elimination include the liver, the lungs, the kidneys, the colon and the skin. There are a couple of more but these are the main ones. When we expose our bodies to toxins they are overloaded with toxins, the liver the main organ that cleanses the blood gets overloaded. The liver than sends these toxins to our kidneys. When both of our kidneys get overloaded with toxins it sends the toxins to our skin: one of the largest organs of elimination. The skin than releases these toxins through sebum and sweat. The mixture of sebum and bacteria (which is naturally found on our skin and has always been found on our skin), blockage of the pores, and infection and inflammation are the immediate causes of acne. The problem with medicine used today to treat acne ( and keep in mind the acne industry makes billions of dollars a year. They will not advertise cures because if there are cures there will be no money in their pockets.) is that they treat the symptoms not the root cause of acne. Acne is an internal problem not an external problem. Acne is like a signal telling you that there is a problem with yourself that you must fix. Ironically we look for things to stop these signals and we continue on with our lives but this is not our fault. We have been lied to, deceived all so these large industries can make money off of our suffering. Also keep in mind things like Accutane are also temporary. I took accutane for nearly 6 months. I saw results after but they only lasted for a couple of months. Right after I had cysts all over my cheeks and I never had cysts in my life. Understand that no creams/ pills/ surgeries can EVER fix acne.

Acne can only exist in an environment where are hormone irregularities, toxic buildups, and genetic tendencies. Therefore HORMONE IRREGULARITIES + TOXIC BUILDUPS + GENETIC TENDENCIES= ACNE If you take one of the things out of the equation you cannot get acne. Unfortunately you cannot control your genetics and controlling your hormones especially during puberty is difficult. But you can control your toxic buildups. One of the main things that contribute to toxic buildups are a extremely poor diet+ candida albicans (a microorganism that thrives in our bodies, it cannot be killed but it can be controlled. When it is out of control it causes many conditions one of which is acne).

Some of you may say that you have a very good diet and that you still have acne or that your friends have ****ty diets yet they still do not have acne. I can explain this. Even if you do have a very good diet you are still being exposed to toxins in some way and you may still have to look at your diet and change it. Even if your still eating good foods your organs may still be overwhelmed with toxins that it has accumulated over the years and it must be cleansed. Toxins do not just come from food. They can come from the air you are breathing from the water that you are drinking, from the water you are bathing in. Toxins are everywhere but concentrated in some places more than others. The organs of elimination must be cleansed if you want to be cured of your acne. Another reason that your friends do not have acne is because genetics do play a role in acne. They may have very strong organs of elimination therefore they can still eat the worst foods in history and still never have acne in their life. Let me give you an example. If you take the acne bacteria on your face and place it on theirs they will not get acne! That is because their organs of elimination work effectively. But also keep this in mind if you have acne it does NOT mean that you have weak organs of elimination. REMEMBER this. People who have kidney failures or one kidney or poor liver function still do not have acne. Remember the equation for acne is GENETICS+ TOXINS+ HORMONES= ACNE

Some of you may be asking where is the proof where are the studies. Well let me explain to you something. If the cure for acne was all over the news, than millions of people would not have to buy acne products from these acne companies. Many of these people would not have to constantly visit dermatologists every year. Remember that dermatologists are taught that only medicine can treat diseases. They believe that diseases can only be treated not cured. Your dermatologist may be a very nice person but he/she graduated from school learning that only medicine can treat things and this has been drilled into their heads. Remember that these acne companies make billions of dollars a year and they help pay the doctors/ hospitals/ organizations that help them sell their products which include retinoids/ anti-biotics. All of these so called "studies" that prove that diet is not related to acne, are sponsored and paid for by these acne product companies so can you truly believe them?
If you want to cure your acne please bare with me, I know I was a little repetitive and this information may seem a bit overwhelming but now I will show you how you can cure your acne.

This regimen is a three week process and only those who have strong will a true desire to cure their acne will be able to do this.

1st week- Detoxification
The first step you must do is stop exposing yourself to toxins. CUT OUT ALL THE FAST FOOD/JUNK FOOD. I think you know what I mean. NO WHITE SUGAR is allowed. NO FAST FOOD. NO SODA. ONLY NATURAL FOOD THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NATURAL MEANING IT HAS EXISTED 1000 years ago. NOT EVEN BREAD. You can have this stuff occasionally but only after you have cured your acne. If it did not exist 1000 years ago than it is not natural. There may be some exceptions but I think you know what I mean. This may be tough but this is the price you pay for good skin. And keep this in mind, would you rather eat crap food, or be with beautiful women/ hot men what ever your sexuality is. Also keep this in mind after you cure your acne many other health issues will go away and you will be able to build muscle faster and better because your body can focus on making itself bigger/ stronger/ leaner rather than constantly eliminate toxins and be overwhelmed. You must also cut out dairy products. NO MILK, NO DAIRY PRODUCTS, NO COFFEE/CAFFEINE it aggravates acne even though it is natural to some extent but today many people consume coffee with milk and sugar the coffee beans are not organic and contains tons of pesticides and the water being used is also crap because it had fluoride and other metals.
NO CANDY, NO WHITE RICE ONLY BROWN RICE CAN BE EATEN. NO ARTIFICIAL SUGAR AT ALL. NOT EVEN BROWN SUGAR. AVOID FOODS THAT ARE HAVE INGREDIENTS WITH THINGS LIKE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST TOXINS IN HISTORY. HYDROGENATED OILS/ VEGETABLE OILS/ COTTONSEED OILS/CORN OIL/CANOLA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL/ AVOID MEAT OR FISH THAT IS NOT ORGANIC. AVOID RED MEAT. NO SMOKING AT ALL. NO DRUGS. NO PROTEIN FOR NOW/ BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS FOR NOW. The main things you should eat this week are fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and nut milks. GOOD OILS are Olive oil and coconut oil. All other oils are bad oils that are toxic. ALL FOODS MUST BE ABSOLUTELY ORGANIC. IF YOU CANNOT PURCHASE ORGANIC FOODS, THAN YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR FRUITS/VEGETABLES WITH THIS REMEDY. Take salt and mix it with water and pure lemon juice as in straight from a lemon. It does not matter whether or not the lemon is organic or whether or not the salt is sea salt. But make sure it is good water.

You will need a good water filter. Tap water and bottled water should be completely avoided they contain heavy metals, inorganic compounds, and many other things. Fluoride is detrimental to your health. You must understand that it is a very toxic chemical. Your dentist has LIED to you. Well your dentist may not know himself/herself because they learned in their textbooks that it is a safe compound. It is not. It does not help your teeth. THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY FLUORIDE IS IN OUR WATER SUPPLY BUT YOU CAN FIND THAT OUR YOURSELF BY GOOGLING IT. Even if it did help your teeth it would only help if you put fluoride on the teeth not if you digested fluoride. You need a good water filter. One I recommend is ZEROWATER. It is one of the only homefilters that filters out fluoride. Some other methods to reduce crap from your water include Reverse Osmosis filtration and Distillation. AVOID DISTILLATION OF WATER. This is dead water. The chemical structure of the water has completely changed. This is sterile water. When you drink it, it will deplete your body of minerals and these minerals will leave with your urine. But if you do already have a water distiller than put in a teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar for every glass of water you drink.

You will also need a good shower filter because if your shower filter has heavy metals/ rust and other crap that has been in the pipes for years it will be absorbed by your skin which will cause your body to be overwhelmed with more toxins. Our water supply is also chlorinated to kill bacteria and although this is effective chlorine is detrimental to our health. It is a carcinogen and toxin. It will cause cancer and cause acne. A couple of good shower filter brands are Sprite, AquaSana, Vita C. There are many others but you can find that out yourself.

2nd Week- The Juice/Water Fasting Week

3 day juice fast+2 day water + 2 Day Juice Fast. In that exact order.

Fasting is very important to our health. It allows our bodies to clean itself of toxins. The detoxification did this to some extent but it was not aggressive enough. It cleaned out only a few of the toxins. You must remove years of accumulated toxins and waste to be acne free. This is where fasting comes in. When we fast we allow our bodies to heal itself. When we fast we allow our digestive systems to rest and allow the bodies to deal with any problems it has including cancer/ toxic overload and many other issues. Digestion is time consuming and takes up a lot of energy. Many of you may know that fasting is not eating/drinking at all. But that is not the fasting that I am talking about. I am talking about juice/water fasting. In juice fasting we blend fruits/ vegetables to make juices we completely blend them to a pulp. When we consume these our digestive system does not work as hard or at all because it has already been broken down. Our intestine need to only absorb the nutrients. During the juice fasting week we will blend a variety of fruits and vegetables not only one vegetable or fruit but as many as we can get to provide our bodies with vitamins and minerals and allow it to clean itself of many toxins. We also do juice fasts in order to get ready for the most aggressive fast next to normal fasting which is water fasting. Water fasting is very difficult and will completely cleanse the bodies of toxins. It is very aggressive. Some of you may ask why do I have to do juice fasting or a detoxification diet when I can just jump into a water fast. Well if you just do a water fast you will jump into it with many toxins and junk food already in your body and a 2 day water fast which is difficult will still not be enough to clean out all the toxins. Even though it is the most aggressive cleanse you must still remove toxins slowly and you must provide your body with nutrients and minerals to get it ready for the water fast. If you just jump into the water fast I guarantee you it will be very difficult. I had absolutely no energy at all when I jumped into the water fast and it was a painful and difficult experience for me. But when I did the juice fast it helped me get through the water fast. After you are done with the water fast. You will go back to the juice fast and than proceed to a detoxification diet. You are still not done yet.

These fasts helped get rid of many toxins that were in most of the organs in your body but now you must completely cleanse the liver.
Before we can do a liver cleanse you must do a parasite cleanse. The reason is because if you do a liver cleanse with parasites inside of you the parasites will be able to damage the liver when it is in a very delicate state and it may be fatal. You may say I do not have parasites but that is a lie and is impossible. Everyone has parasites. It does not matter whether or not you cook your food or if your a vegetarian. Parasites are like bacteria. They are practically everywhere. They can go undetected for years and they cannot be detected with lab tests or physical examinations in the hospital. These parasites thrive in our intestines and our stomach some may grow up to 20 feet long the same size as the small intestine.
You will need to be on the detoxification diet when doing the parasite cleanse.
You will need to consume lots of garlic if you do not wish to consume garlic you can purchase two supplements from a company called Quantum Nutrition Labs. I will provide the link.
www . qncstore . com remove the spaces when you paste this link
The supplements include Allicidin which is the ingredient in garlic responsible for killing parasites and Parastat which has many herbs guaranteed to wipe out all parasites in the body. The thing you must understand about supplements is that half of them today do not work. Our bodies were made to take in vitamins from real foods such as meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts. We have a cellular resonance which is like a frequency that takes in vitamins. Most of the supplements today have a lot of synthetic chemicals in it. (Unnatural stuff which does more harm than good). I am not endorsing any products but there are only two companies I know that create products with this cellular resonance. They are Premier Research Labs and Quantum Nutrition Labs. All of their supplements are made of natural products.
You will also need to consume wormwood, black walnuts, cloves and organic extra virgin coconut oil. Garlic or garlic supplementation like the one I have listed is a necessity. This parasite cleanse will be for a week. After you have killed all the parasites in your body you can attempt the liver cleanse.

You must eat organic apples for three straight days before attempting the liver cleanse.
LIVER CLEANSE
YOU WILL NEED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL- LOTS OF LEMONS -ORGANIC- EPSOM SALTS(MAGNESIUM SULFATE)-AND FILTERED WATER

The day you perform the liver cleanse you must have a fruit/ vegetable breakfast. Around 12-1 P.M you will mix your epsom salts around 4 tablespoons with 3 glasses of water. So pretend you poured your 3 glasses of water into a bowl. You will mix 4 tablespoons of epsom salts in that bowl with the water. Drink one glass of water that is mixed with the epsom salts. After drink two glasses of normal water. REMEMBER THE WATER YOU DRINK FOR THIS WHOLE REGIMEN MUST ALWAYS BE FILTERED. 4 hours after you drank the epsom salts you will drink another glass of water that was mixed with the epsom salts. Followed by two glasses of normal filtered water again.
Two hours later you will drink another glass of water mixed with epsom salts. Followed by a glass of normal water.
two hours later you will mix a half cup of olive oil with juice from 3 whole lemons and mix these two with nothing else. No water. You will store this mixture of olive oil and lemons in the fridge. 20 minutes later you will drink this mixture of olive oil and lemons for 15 minutes sipping it slowly.

You must wake up 9 hours later and drink another glass of water mixed with epsom salts the same dose I said earlier. You may have diarrhea at this point.
Go back to sleep. Wake up two hours later and drink epsom salts mixed with water this is your last dose. Go back to sleep and wake up two hours later. Eat a breakfast of fruits and vegetables.

You can only cleanse the liver every two weeks. If your acne does not go away keep performing liver cleanses until you have cured your acne.

THE ORDER SHOULD BE LIKE THIS DETOX DIET--->JUICE FAST-----> WATER FAST----> JUICE FAST----> DETOX DIET---->PARASITE CLEANSE-----> APPLE DIET---> LIVER CLEANSE----> DETOX DIET------> LIVER CLEANSE AS many times you have to do it.

After all of these diets you can go back to your normal diet but if you want clear skin permanently you must follow these guidelines.

1. You must eliminate toxic foods and eat them in occasion (once or twice a month)
2. You must consume lots of vegetables and fruits. They should be about 80% of your overall diet.
3. Eliminate supplements with synthetic crap. Look for supplements/ protein shakes that are all natural. Buy products from good companies
4. Eat Alkaline foods and reduce your intake of Acidic foods such as Meats and fish
5. Reduce grains as much as possible.
6. Manage stress

Stress does cause acne. Learn to control your stress by watching comedies or stand up comedy videos on youtube. Try to laugh as much as possible. Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep. As a teen you should be getting 10 hours of sleep. Make sure you get a lot of sunshine and fresh air. 10-15 minutes of sunlight everyday. It will not make you darker its only 10-15 minutes. Sunlight is very healthy for you it DOES NOT cause cancer. Sunscreens cause cancer they have a lot of junk in them.
Research this if you have to.

If you do get the occasional pimple do you not use benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, retinoids, antibiotics these will cause more acne. Use natural products only such as ice to calm down the pimple. Wrap the ice with tissue. and press against the acne. Never pop pimples ever. Use Tea Tree oil body washes/ soap bars. Tea tree oil will kill the acne bacteria naturally and harmlessly. Remember these are only skin care techniques they will not cure acne or prevent new ones from forming. Use apple cider vinegar on inflamed areas. Moisturize your skin with Aloe Vera and Emu Oil. Use sunscreens that are all natural and non-comedogenic.

I congratulate you if you have read all of this. It is a bit overwhelming but I promise you that you will cure your acne if you follow ALL the steps that I have listed below. If you have any questions feel free to message me or leave a post. After you cleanse your body you will be acne free/ be healthier and be able to build muscle more quickly. This may be a bit hard and may require work on your part but at least you will have acne free skin permanently and you will be healthier and less likely to have any disease.

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME and PLEASE SHARE THIS THREAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

#2 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Oily skin.

Achievements

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

People have been eating bread for about 10,000 years. It was one of the things that made civilization possible.

How much weight did you lose after doing all of that?

You didn't seem to take into account insulin resistance and food intolerances. If someone is eating a diet that is 80% fruits and vegetables, it will contain a lot of sugar, and although it is natural, too much can still cause insulin spikes, leading to increased hormones such as IGF-1.

Does this diet heal intestinal permeability? If it does not, then harmless, natural foods can still cause immune responses and inflammation if they pass through the intestinal barrier.

#3 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

You will have to find out what causes allergies and what does not. If you have diabetes or extreme candida overgrowth you should avoid fruits and stick to non-sugary vegetables. You can eat bread but not during the fast it is still man made. Most bread today is made with a ton of chemicals and has lots of gluten. You must avoid gluten foods. After the fast I did not lose that much weight because before the fast I always had a healthy diet. My fat body % has always remained 5.

#4 bobbi364

bobbi364

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

i think this is a good post, but your equation might not apply to everyone and portions of the equation might weigh more than others.

#5 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Oily skin.

Achievements

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

I thought a thread like this would get more replies. I guess nobody wants to try this?

#6 Starlitskies

Starlitskies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

I thought a thread like this would get more replies. I guess nobody wants to try this?

I think the reason no one has tried this is because first off, there wasn't any scientific evidence it would work. Secondly, only the OP claims it works, no one else is backing it up. And thirdly, it's just really extreme. There's hundreds of other people on here who have cured their acne without going to this extreme/weird/crazy diet :P

I definitely think what you eat effects your acne to a great extent. But who's to say this one, exact, specific formula is the cure-all for acne? This is a crazy thing to go through without knowing that it will for sure work....

#7 arqa22

arqa22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

dont eat+dont drink+dont breathe=acne free

but really, is their any proof to back it up? i know diet and ejaculation play an important role in causing acne cuz thats how i cured my own, but..... all those "juice fast" or excessive garlic eating and so on.... all this "method" and steps, how do they cure acne? lets say dairy causes me to break out, then i do your "method" for 2 weeks and "clean" my body from toxins. then i can consume dairy without breaking out? what specific toxins do i need to get out of my body to not breakout from too much ejaculation? fluoride? chlorine? arsenic? what? and how those toxins cause some foods to cause acne?

Edited by arqa22, 05 June 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#8 hippocampus

hippocampus

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:29 AM

...sunlight doesn't cause skin cancer? If exposure is excessive it certainly does. This post (and the writer) just don't strike me as credible enough to try this. Can you at least provide the name of the book/author that introduced you to this method?

#9 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me
  • Interests:health, well being, natural healing, sports, diving, reading, internet

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

I think one other reason people ignore this is that every few weeks somebody comes and posts the same thing. Acne is caused by toxin overload and other nonsense. This same story has been circulating for tens of years.

#10 Vanbelle

Vanbelle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

I think the reason no one has tried this is because first off, there wasn't any scientific evidence it would work. Secondly, only the OP claims it works, no one else is backing it up. And thirdly, it's just really extreme. There's hundreds of other people on here who have cured their acne without going to this extreme/weird/crazy diet Posted Image

I definitely think what you eat effects your acne to a great extent. But who's to say this one, exact, specific formula is the cure-all for acne? This is a crazy thing to go through without knowing that it will for sure work....

+1

The OP makes 50% good advice, 50% bad advice and 100% horrible reasoning. Sorry. Do not listen to this person.

#11 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

The OP makes 50% good advice, 50% bad advice and 100% horrible reasoning. Sorry. Do not listen to this person.

Yes, this. Not that I tallied up the good versus the bad. And the good is well known and discussed constantly.

I think one other reason people ignore this is that every few weeks somebody comes and posts the same thing.

Yep.

#12 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Most of you clearly did not read this whole post, like I said you will have to find out what foods are YOU are allergic to and I did explain that genetics do play a role for everyone so everyone is different. However this is not a new diet this is a process that is done over a 2 week period. All diseases/ conditions are a cause of imbalance within the body. This is Holistic Medicine. One single food is NOT causing your acne. And I have said many times over and over that there will be no studied to EVER prove this. Even if there are I HIGHLY doubt they are going to be in the front page of the NY Times or on your local news channel. REMEMBER Industries such as the acne industry that makes money selling over the counter products and medical prescriptions make money off your acne. If there were more cures around they would not make as much money. EXCESSIVE sun exposure causes skin cancer however it hardly happens. When humans are exposed to sunlight the human body produces a hormone like vitamin known as Vitamin D. This vitamin helps fight against cancer. Most causes of skin cancer today are due to the use of sunscreen, toxic imbalances within the body caused by many environmental factors that are not natural.

V

I think the reason no one has tried this is because first off, there wasn't any scientific evidence it would work. Secondly, only the OP claims it works, no one else is backing it up. And thirdly, it's just really extreme. There's hundreds of other people on here who have cured their acne without going to this extreme/weird/crazy diet Posted Image

+1

Vanbelle atleast tell me what I am doing wrong. Do not just criticize my posts for any reason. I actually devoted my time to write this and it has worked for many people that I have know, in fact it has worked for me. I did not say that anyone has to try it and not everyone is going to agree. Keep in mind that you can do whatever you want but at the end of the day many conditions/ will be the result of your actions.

#13 Starlitskies

Starlitskies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

I don't think you necessarily did anything wrong. In fact, I think there's a high chance this would definitely help anyone's acne who actually tried this. However, I don't think you have to do ALL of this, for it to work. In fact, just sticking to the diet you mention in the first week would probably extremely clear up a lot of people...

#14 hippocampus

hippocampus

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

You just speak in such general and absolute terms with no empirical evidence to back up your claims. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, and maybe you're right about a lot of things. I'm still interested in where your ideas originated. You said it was a book?

#15 bossepl

bossepl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

what kind of FRUITS and VEGETABLES?

#16 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:health, well being, natural healing, sports, diving, reading, internet

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

MysteryTutor, the reason the more veteran people give you hard time is that most of us been in the same place where you are now. I used to believe into that stuff 5 years ago, and you'll see it if you browse my older message.

I've since realized how ridiculous what you claim is. Let me just highlight a few gross mistakes and misunderstandings you made.

Acne is not a disease but a result. ( I will get into this later).

Pedantic and largely meaningless fluff statement. Depends on how you define disease.

Acne is correlated with genetics but only to some extent meaning genetics does not play a huge role.

This is demostrably and massively wrong. Having a 1st degree relative increases your risk of getting acne by 4 times. It's also been demonstrated in many studies that genes alter acne-prone skin so that it becomes more sensitive to androgen hormones. Conversion of testosterone to DHT in the skin is overactive in acne patients, thanks to genes. This causes excess sebum production, hyperkeratinization and excess growth of skin cells.

We also know the skin immune system in acne patients is reacting too strongly to bacteria and pathogens, and this creates the inflammation that triggers acne.

So genes affect ALL the pertinent factors in the acne formation process. This has been shown in many studies, and those evil pharma companies are even developing drugs that could do something about the problem.

Acne is not solely caused by sex, stress, hormones, oily skin, exercise, and fast food.

You got that one about 20% right. Sex has nothing to do with acne. Stress and hormones are among the most important factors in acne. Add inflammation (external and internal) to the mix and you've got the whole recipe.

Acne can be cured not just treated.

This is so wrong it's almost not even wrong. There's nothing we can do at the moment about the genetic disposition to acne we have. We can mitigate it with smart topical treatments, but that's all. The program you outlined does nothing to genes, which is the only way to cure acne.

I'm not saying that what you outlined wouldn't help. It would (especially if you skip the irrelevant cleanses and other nonsense), but all the relavant parts are already discussed here many times over.

This program is not a quick fix, and will be permanent.

Again, so wrong it's not even wrong.

The information I provide here may be a bit overwhelming but I advise you to bare with me, remember if you skip out on this you may still have acne and what is hurtful in reading this?

Not a fact, but marketing pitch for your post.

They will not advertise cures because if there are cures there will be no money in their pockets.)

Conspiracy mongering. False. And bad understanding of market economy. Do you really believe that if one company could develop a permanent cure for acne they would just hold it secret? Because they want to keep selling their cream in an intensly competitive market (and most likely go bankrupt doing it).

You don't see that if a company would develop a permanent cure that works that they would make billions overnight. Can you imagine how much they could charge for it? Most of us would gladly pay thousands of dollars for it. But no, instead they will hold it secret because they will make more money selling creams???

Acne is an internal problem not an external problem

50% correct. Acne is partly internal, but also partly external problem.

Anyway, most of the 'facts' that your theory stands on are false. So the whole thing falls apart like a house of cards.

As a closing statement, please don't take these comments as personal criticism or attack. I appreciate that you are trying to help people, and you should be credited for that.

It's just that ignorance combined with entusiasm is a dangerous combination. I know because I pretty much wasted 7 to 8 years of my life in that natural and alternative nonsense. Not saying all alt-med is bad, but that you have to be discerning and very skeptical of what's promoted there.

Edited by sepsi, 05 June 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#17 bossepl

bossepl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:03 AM

someone tell me if i can trust this post?

#18 christineCatyours

christineCatyours

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

MysteryTutor,
Isn`t there a quick fix? Although is healty and great to live by the rules you posted is hard and kind of controlling the way you live and as normal as it would be to eat the natural products you said it`s hard and expensive.

#19 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

MysteryTutor, the reason the more veteran people give you hard time is that most of us been in the same place where you are now. I used to believe into that stuff 5 years ago, and you'll see it if you browse my older message.

I've since realized how ridiculous what you claim is. Let me just highlight a few gross mistakes and misunderstandings you made.

Acne is not a disease but a result. ( I will get into this later).

Pedantic and largely meaningless fluff statement. Depends on how you define disease.

Acne is correlated with genetics but only to some extent meaning genetics does not play a huge role.

This is demostrably and massively wrong. Having a 1st degree relative increases your risk of getting acne by 4 times. It's also been demonstrated in many studies that genes alter acne-prone skin so that it becomes more sensitive to androgen hormones. Conversion of testosterone to DHT in the skin is overactive in acne patients, thanks to genes. This causes excess sebum production, hyperkeratinization and excess growth of skin cells.

We also know the skin immune system in acne patients is reacting too strongly to bacteria and pathogens, and this creates the inflammation that triggers acne.

So genes affect ALL the pertinent factors in the acne formation process. This has been shown in many studies, and those evil pharma companies are even developing drugs that could do something about the problem.

Acne is not solely caused by sex, stress, hormones, oily skin, exercise, and fast food.

You got that one about 20% right. Sex has nothing to do with acne. Stress and hormones are among the most important factors in acne. Add inflammation (external and internal) to the mix and you've got the whole recipe.

Acne can be cured not just treated.

This is so wrong it's almost not even wrong. There's nothing we can do at the moment about the genetic disposition to acne we have. We can mitigate it with smart topical treatments, but that's all. The program you outlined does nothing to genes, which is the only way to cure acne.

I'm not saying that what you outlined wouldn't help. It would (especially if you skip the irrelevant cleanses and other nonsense), but all the relavant parts are already discussed here many times over.

This program is not a quick fix, and will be permanent.

Again, so wrong it's not even wrong.

The information I provide here may be a bit overwhelming but I advise you to bare with me, remember if you skip out on this you may still have acne and what is hurtful in reading this?

Not a fact, but marketing pitch for your post.

They will not advertise cures because if there are cures there will be no money in their pockets.)

Conspiracy mongering. False. And bad understanding of market economy. Do you really believe that if one company could develop a permanent cure for acne they would just hold it secret? Because they want to keep selling their cream in an intensly competitive market (and most likely go bankrupt doing it).

You don't see that if a company would develop a permanent cure that works that they would make billions overnight. Can you imagine how much they could charge for it? Most of us would gladly pay thousands of dollars for it. But no, instead they will hold it secret because they will make more money selling creams???

Acne is an internal problem not an external problem

50% correct. Acne is partly internal, but also partly external problem.

Anyway, most of the 'facts' that your theory stands on are false. So the whole thing falls apart like a house of cards.

As a closing statement, please don't take these comments as personal criticism or attack. I appreciate that you are trying to help people, and you should be credited for that.

It's just that ignorance combined with entusiasm is a dangerous combination. I know because I pretty much wasted 7 to 8 years of my life in that natural and alternative nonsense. Not saying all alt-med is bad, but that you have to be discerning and very skeptical of what's promoted there.

Your claims are ridiculous do you honestly believe that acne is solely affected by genetics? My aunt and uncle both have acne but my cousins do not.Not any 4 of them. I hope you also realize that acne has not always existed. The first very few cases of acne were recorded in Ancient Greece. Next you are going to tell me that diseases are solely genetic and cannot be cured but only treated.

By the way, if you do not believe any of these claims here is something. Go on an apple diet for three days eating only organic apples and filtered water. You must also have enemas done. See what happens.

I honestly understand where you are coming from, acne is a terrible condition and it ruins peoples lives. After many failures and attempts people become very skeptical of many things. But I atleast insist that you try he apple diet for 3 days.You will only see results on the 4th or 5th day.

#20 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

Your claims are ridiculous do you honestly believe that acne is solely affected by genetics? My aunt and uncle both have acne but my cousins do not.Not any 4 of them.

Very nice straw-man argument. If you want to be taken seriously at least you should argue against what I actually said, not against a weak straw-man construction. Anyway, I never said acne was solely due to genetics. Just that genes predispose people to acne. The skin reacts more strongly to hormones (even at normal levels) and it has stronger than normal immune response against bacteria.

I hope you also realize that acne has not always existed. The first very few cases of acne were recorded in Ancient Greece. Next you are going to tell me that diseases are solely genetic and cannot be cured but only treated.

Keyword being recorded cases. There's no reason to believe acne did not exists prior to that time. Probably to much, much lesser extent than today due to our diet and lifestyle today.

By the way, if you do not believe any of these claims here is something. Go on an apple diet for three days eating only organic apples and filtered water. You must also have enemas done. See what happens.
I honestly understand where you are coming from, acne is a terrible condition and it ruins peoples lives. After many failures and attempts people become very skeptical of many things. But I atleast insist that you try he apple diet for 3 days.You will only see results on the 4th or 5th day.

And here you assume you are privy to some knowledge many veteran people in this board don't know. As I mentioned in the opening statements of my previous post, I was where you are 5 years ago. I did it all. Apple cleanses, 7 day water fasts, colon cleanses, liver flushes, urine therapy. I did all that. Many times.

Yes, apple diet may help. But only temporarily. And not because of any cleansing effect, but because of well-known and documented effect caloric restriction has on insulin resistance and systemic inflammation. Possibly also due to elimination of allergenic foods.

MysteryTutor,
Isn`t there a quick fix? Although is healty and great to live by the rules you posted is hard and kind of controlling the way you live and as normal as it would be to eat the natural products you said it`s hard and expensive.

I've done all and everything posted by MysteryTutor. Sure it helps, at least a bit. But you don't have to go to the ridiculous extent he proposes. You can get the same results with a more moderate effort once you actually understand what and how you need to do.

Edited by sepsi, 06 June 2012 - 09:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users