cyst

5 replies to this topic

#1 helpme321

helpme321

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

Please help! I have a HUGE deep pimple growing right between my eyebrows. I siffer from cystic acne and pretty much get one at least once a week but this one is far deeper than usual. It's about the size of a nickel, has no head whatsoever, and very hard, red, and painful to the touch. It even hurts when I move my eyebrows. I've tried icing, taking advil, and applying bp on it but nothing has helped. Anyone know how to make it go away quickly? I don't wanna go out to buy any new peoducts though!

#2 Ay18

Ay18

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

what i do when i get a cyst is i put a really hot wash cloth on it a few times through out the day but only for 2-3 mins each time.. it should feel less hard and a bit smaller. i also take ibuprofen to help with the inflammation..

#3 Beastly

Beastly

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Playing softball and soccer.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

I would just simply not put anything on it whatsoever for a few days. Of course you should wash your entire face with a cleanser, but that's about it. If you already have some kind of spot treatment you should use that on it, but that's all in my opinion. It will go away eventually if you just leave it alone and let your body heal it naturally. If it doesn't go away however after a while, you could always get it injected with a needle at the dermatologist...if you go to one. You can always just schedule an appoinment at one close to you even if you dont go to one. I'm only 13 and i've had my face injected at two different appointments, and multiple times at both. I had about 5 at the second appointment in different pimples i had on my face at the time. I did pinch pretty bad, but it did help in SOME spots. i wouldnt suggest getting injections under your nose if you have pimples there though because i got them there and it HURT BAD. But i got one by my eyebrows where i had a big welt and it hurt MUCH LESS than under my nose. I'm sure that you and everybody else in the world has had much worse pain than what the shots feel like in your forehead. They did bleed slightly but the doctor gave me gauze for it. The whole thing actually went really well, and most of the pimples i got the shots in got much better in a couple of days. Good luck !!!Posted Image Posted Image

#4 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with people I love. And i love clear skin :P

Achievements

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hey I started The Regimen too. It has been 9 days so far! I am waiting for some good results :) We both are!

And I have very severe acne!

what i do when i get a cyst is i put a really hot wash cloth on it a few times through out the day but only for 2-3 mins each time.. it should feel less hard and a bit smaller. i also take ibuprofen to help with the inflammation..

Hey I started The Regimen too. It has been 9 days so far! I am waiting for some good results Posted Image We both are!

And I have very severe acne!

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture): http://www.acne.org/...g/#entry3381600

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

#5 lightersUP

lightersUP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

If you don't wanna buy anything, try applying a crushed aspirin mask. I'm sure you have some laying around the house. It'll calm down the redness and breakdown the pore obstruction.

Oxy Maximum Face Wash

Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF15

#6 rian202003

rian202003

:^0

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

i had a huge scar between my eyebrows and it scarred, took ages to form a head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users