acne regimen acne.org benzoyl peroxide hormonal acne long term acne makeup

5 replies to this topic

#1 abduffin

abduffin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

I have had mild acne since I was eleven years old, but last year I experienced a miscarriage and ended up having a horrible break out that was completely beyond control and did nothiong to help my emotional state. I tried topical retinoids, topical clindamycin and pill form antibitoics. All of these things seemed to actually make it much worse over a six month period. Finally, in October, I began the acne.org regimen. By late December I was completely clear, and remain so today. I am able to use less than a dime sized amount nightly on my face with the BP, and I rarely use makeup (except to cover up my undereye circles). The photos I have attached have me with no makeup and have had no editing at all. Give it a shot and GOOD LUCK. The first few weeks of redness and drying are good for you and will be worth it for the rest of your life. THANK YOU DAN!
OCTOBER: october 2011 chin and lips.jpg october 2011 forhead.jpg october 2011 l face.jpg october 2011 r face.jpg

DECEMBER: december 2011 chin and neck.jpg december 2011 forhead.jpg december 2011 l face.jpg december 2011 r face.jpg december face full.jpg

#2 abduffin

abduffin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

ps OMG I never thought I would FINALLY be the one to post a successful before and after photo anywhere for my acne. This product deserves a medal.

#3 frave

frave

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

Thank you for this, I just started my regimen about a week ago and this is the kind of motivation that I need!

#4 Ammy

Ammy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

Wow you look great ! bt wait a min ! your acne wasn't bad at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just had mild acnes hun

#5 abduffin

abduffin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

It looks that way because my camera was terrible, lighting also affected it. If you can zoom in you'll see that the original photos that show the side of my face -- every pore is raised. I had compacted skin. A few big cysts, but otherwise my entire dermis was compromised.Not a single pore wasn't a whitehead basically. Thank you for saying otherwise though :) TWO YEARS LATER It is still working. I have the occasional breakout form hormones, but also getting professional facials once every few months helps cell turnover. LOVE MY NEW SKIN

Wow you look great ! bt wait a min ! your acne wasn't bad at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just had mild acnes hun

#6 Loise Janet

Loise Janet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

I have two nights of BP so far am I feel encouraged. I read its side effects and was a little bit scared was planning to stop but have changed my mind I really need my clear skin back. You look beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users