#1 Eunhye Ju

Eunhye Ju

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

Is this normal???

Please answer me..

After washing my face, I see my face which looks like a snake....

This morning, I even tried to peel it off.. and I managed to do so a lil bit.. but was a bit scared coz was worried to cause further problems...

It is exactly like I am wearing a colourless mask on my face.. I can't talk easily nor smile.. Because it's so dry and covered with a layer of my dead skin which I can see and peel..

My skin is covered with something like a dead skin...

Is it gonna be peeled off naturally???? I just can't help but peel it off myself......

How can I get rid of this visible mask!?!?!?!?!!! It really is a mask!!! am not kidding......

Help me pliz..

#2 Guest_sugarglide_*

Guest_sugarglide_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Try using an exfoliating scrub to get rid of the dead skin layer and then apply moisturizing on top of that. What have you been using to dry up your skin so much?

Edited by sugarglide, 23 May 2012 - 10:04 PM.

#3 jonesbev

jonesbev

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

do not rub it nor peeling it off it might irritate your skin and cause infection. after washing lightly put moisturizer and sunscreen... do that and itll jz wear off before u know it
pimple_free_face

#4 Eunhye Ju

Eunhye Ju

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

I didnt use anything but The Regimen!! cleanser, BP and moisturizer... and recently have bought jojoba oil too....
But everytime I apply jojoba on my skin, I feel I am putting on my skin for nothing.. because my face is covered with the snake flakes...... oil wouldn't be able to touch my skin... would it..??

#5 wanderlustjenn

wanderlustjenn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:photography, music, traveling, biking, coffee, and you

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

Take jojoba oil before you cleanse your face, and put 10 drops of the oil in your hands. Pat on face, then rub gently, but firmly on face, and the flakes will come off.

DO NOT USE A SCRUB.

Then rinse and cleanse, then apply BP like you'd normally do. You still need to moisturize after BP and even add jojoba oil to the moisturizer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users