Has anyone tried mixing a powdered enzyme--either bromelain (from pineapple) or papain (from papaya)--with water and applying it to the skin? If so, I have a few specific questions that may help others here (myself included).
1) What quantity of enzyme and water did you use?
2) How did you apply the mixture?
3) How long did you keep each application on your face (and did it start to sting after a certain time period)?
4) How frequently did you use this treatment method (once daily, 2-3 times per week, etc.)?
5) How long did you use this treatment method (a few weeks, several months, etc.)?
6) What were the overall results that you experienced, if any?
Anyone Try Powdered Bromelain (Or Papain) On Your Skin?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users