Photo

Never Thought I'd Be This Excited At Starting A Roaccutane Log! =)

roaccutane isotretinoin accutane

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#21 redhead rachel

redhead rachel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Oohh, that'll be a great vacation! Hopefully your skin will be nice and clear by then! :)

#22 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Ah that's so good to hear that you didn't have too much sensitivity. I'm also going on holiday whilst on Accutane in August to Zante (Greece) its like 32 degrees celcius out there so that should be fun haha. Think i'll be faking the tan before I go haha.

Sorry if I keep randomly quoting and then not, my comp really doesn't like to quote people !! Gah!

Ohh that sounds wonderful! I have always wanted to go to Greece! I never make it out of the US though. My father has been over to the UK a handful of times and loves it there. He was always there for business trips when I was young so I never got to come with! I will get there one day though. Go to Scotland and Germany and London all that good stuff!

#23 JodieeeAnne

JodieeeAnne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ahh, BeautifulDisasters it's not that great here haha, I think people think England is so different but really its just rainy and we dress a bit differently lol.
I've been to Florida twice, was sooo lovely and hot !!

http://i134.photobuc...-Winter/034.jpg
http://i134.photobuc...-Winter/036.jpg
http://i134.photobuc...-Winter/035.jpg

Here's my pre tane pics for comparison.

Day 6 - Can't believe these side effects are coming on so quickly with just 20mg! My lips are a bit like the Sahara Desert andi;m getting very fine flakies that I noticed when putting on my makeup - nothing massive but the initial signs are there. xx

#24 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

But you have men with those sexy accents... I need me one of those. They can just talk all day long :)
I suppose it's doesn't do much for you, but oooo girl I love it! What part of the uk are u in if you don't mind me asking

#25 JodieeeAnne

JodieeeAnne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

Haha, that's a bit like you though, I wouldn't mind one of your tanned americans haha.
I was reading in the paper today that England is hotter then Hawaii this week but were going to go back to rain next week haha. Typical English weather.

I'm from London! I live just on the outskirts of London and commute into The City for work. It is great fun I must admit but then I don't know what it's like working/living in America, I don't know why but I imagine that it's more chilled.

If you ever come to London I'll be your tour guide !! =) xx

#26 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

If I ever come to London I am going to have you be my tour guide!

England hotter than Hawaii? Hmm I guess I would never expect that! When I think of England I imagine clouds and a over cast, maybe even rain. Hawaii I think of white sand and blue skies and ocean! Now I want to go to Hawaii haha. How warm do you typically get there?

I'll make you a deal, I'll bring you a hot, tan american. You bring me a hot english man! I'll trade you. Posted Image

It's quite similar here. I also live on the outskirts of the city and travel into the city for work. The city here is crazy one way streets and people on bikes and walking everywhere! No one has any respect for cars on the road. Drives me INSANE! I just have boring buildings to look at. I imagine in london you have all these beautiful architectural buildings and Big Ben to stare at haha. I could be wrong that is just what I see in my mind.

#27 veruca salt

veruca salt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

These posts are making me nostalgic for London (AND Hawaii)! I miss Boots and Pret :)

#28 ginanutrition

ginanutrition

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

I LOVE London! We're actually planning to move there in September because my man got a job there. I'm really excited and nervous cause I have to get a job there, too. I love Boots and am totallllyyy in love with TopShop. It's bad. I can't go in there too often because I would be broke as hell. Haha

In general though, I found London to be kinda stressful with all the people and cigarette smoke everywhere. It's much more dirty and uppity compared to Seattle.

#29 redhead rachel

redhead rachel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

I LOVE London! We're actually planning to move there in September because my man got a job there. I'm really excited and nervous cause I have to get a job there, too. I love Boots and am totallllyyy in love with TopShop. It's bad. I can't go in there too often because I would be broke as hell. Haha

In general though, I found London to be kinda stressful with all the people and cigarette smoke everywhere. It's much more dirty and uppity compared to Seattle.

Looooove Topshop!

As much as I love the feeling of being in a city, that makes me kind of glad I live in a more rural area. My neighborhood is along a river and it's basically woods, barns, corn fields, and soybean fields. Exciting, huh? Hahaha!

#30 veruca salt

veruca salt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

I think I'm a big city gal. Been at the parents' house in Delaware for a slight layover, and it's driving me NUTS.

#31 JodieeeAnne

JodieeeAnne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

If I ever come to London I am going to have you be my tour guide!

England hotter than Hawaii? Hmm I guess I would never expect that! When I think of England I imagine clouds and a over cast, maybe even rain. Hawaii I think of white sand and blue skies and ocean! Now I want to go to Hawaii haha. How warm do you typically get there?

I'll make you a deal, I'll bring you a hot, tan american. You bring me a hot english man! I'll trade you. Posted Image

It's quite similar here. I also live on the outskirts of the city and travel into the city for work. The city here is crazy one way streets and people on bikes and walking everywhere! No one has any respect for cars on the road. Drives me INSANE! I just have boring buildings to look at. I imagine in london you have all these beautiful architectural buildings and Big Ben to stare at haha. I could be wrong that is just what I see in my mind.

Looooove Topshop!

As much as I love the feeling of being in a city, that makes me kind of glad I live in a more rural area. My neighborhood is along a river and it's basically woods, barns, corn fields, and soybean fields. Exciting, huh? Hahaha!

These posts are making me nostalgic for London (AND Hawaii)! I miss Boots and Pret :)

Multi quoting like a crazy fool. Haha well we don't really have blue oceans etc but this week we've hit between 24-28.
I'm totally gonna swap you for a hot american!! And I'll be all your tour guides haha, i'llmtake you to the biggest Topshop I know and other lovely places :)

My office overlooks the river Thames and Tower Bridge, it can be quite pretty at night when the skyline is all lit up.

I think you get used to the chaos Gina, and by that it sort of becomes part of your lifestyle, like now I can't imagine life without the hustle and bustle . Do you know where in London you're thinking of moving to Gina?

PS - Boots is amazing for just about every need and Pret is just yummy. Chocolate croissants and a Cappucino, yes please!! Xx

#32 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hows the course going?! Also am I the only person who hasn't been to London??

#33 redhead rachel

redhead rachel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hows the course going?! Also am I the only person who hasn't been to London??

I've never been to London either. :'( Someone take me!! Accutane girls trip? Hahaha!

#34 veruca salt

veruca salt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

let's go. i need to party with (and get impregnated by) prince harry.

#35 redhead rachel

redhead rachel

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

Lmao! ;)

#36 ginanutrition

ginanutrition

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

Haha! Accutane girls trip. Love it.

We hope to move to Notting Hill because it's fairly close to his work, and it's more quite and cute than other areas. I love it so much there!!! Expensive as hell, but hoping with our partial living stipend, it becomes more realistic.

Where do you live?

#37 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

There are lots of men in the UK I would give my left arm to get knocked up by lol. Mmmm delish British men. Plus I'm a sucker for a sexy accent.

#38 Betsy00

Betsy00

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Hey guys, its Beautiful Disasters (Betsy) My profile locked me out... I can't log on to it anymore. It is claiming my username isn't a username they have on their site... WTF Acne.org. So I will be posting on this name for now on I guess. Unless something gets figured out with the other account. I will still be posting under my original log though.

#39 Guest_*Spiro*_*

Guest_*Spiro*_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

​Nevermind lol got my account to work again!