Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never Thought I'd Be This Excited At Starting A Roaccutane Log! =)

39 posts in this topic

If I ever come to London I am going to have you be my tour guide!

England hotter than Hawaii? Hmm I guess I would never expect that! When I think of England I imagine clouds and a over cast, maybe even rain. Hawaii I think of white sand and blue skies and ocean! Now I want to go to Hawaii haha. How warm do you typically get there?

I'll make you a deal, I'll bring you a hot, tan american. You bring me a hot english man! I'll trade you. grinwink.gif

It's quite similar here. I also live on the outskirts of the city and travel into the city for work. The city here is crazy one way streets and people on bikes and walking everywhere! No one has any respect for cars on the road. Drives me INSANE! I just have boring buildings to look at. I imagine in london you have all these beautiful architectural buildings and Big Ben to stare at haha. I could be wrong that is just what I see in my mind.

1 person likes this

These posts are making me nostalgic for London (AND Hawaii)! I miss Boots and Pret :)

1 person likes this

My log :

http://www.acne.org/...king-acnes-ass/

Month 1 (May 2012)- 20mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 60mg

Month 4 - 60mg

Month 5 - 60mg

Month 6 - 60mg

I LOVE London! We're actually planning to move there in September because my man got a job there. I'm really excited and nervous cause I have to get a job there, too. I love Boots and am totallllyyy in love with TopShop. It's bad. I can't go in there too often because I would be broke as hell. Haha

In general though, I found London to be kinda stressful with all the people and cigarette smoke everywhere. It's much more dirty and uppity compared to Seattle.

28 years young female nutrition ninja

blah blah acne forever. let's kick it in the nutz, accutane.

Barlean's omega 3-6-9 swirl, probiotics, Thorne liver support, vitamin D

Started Claravis May 16, 2012

Month 1: 40 mg

Month 2: 60 mg

Month 3: 60 mg

Month 4: 60 mg

Month 5: 60 mg

Ending October 18, 2012

I LOVE London! We're actually planning to move there in September because my man got a job there. I'm really excited and nervous cause I have to get a job there, too. I love Boots and am totallllyyy in love with TopShop. It's bad. I can't go in there too often because I would be broke as hell. Haha

In general though, I found London to be kinda stressful with all the people and cigarette smoke everywhere. It's much more dirty and uppity compared to Seattle.

Looooove Topshop!

As much as I love the feeling of being in a city, that makes me kind of glad I live in a more rural area. My neighborhood is along a river and it's basically woods, barns, corn fields, and soybean fields. Exciting, huh? Hahaha!

1 person likes this

Accutane Log

Month 1: May - 40mg

Month 2: June - 40mg

Month 3: July - 40mg

Month 4: August - 40mg

Month 5: September - 40mg

I think I'm a big city gal. Been at the parents' house in Delaware for a slight layover, and it's driving me NUTS.

My log :

http://www.acne.org/...king-acnes-ass/

Month 1 (May 2012)- 20mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 60mg

Month 4 - 60mg

Month 5 - 60mg

Month 6 - 60mg

If I ever come to London I am going to have you be my tour guide!

England hotter than Hawaii? Hmm I guess I would never expect that! When I think of England I imagine clouds and a over cast, maybe even rain. Hawaii I think of white sand and blue skies and ocean! Now I want to go to Hawaii haha. How warm do you typically get there?

I'll make you a deal, I'll bring you a hot, tan american. You bring me a hot english man! I'll trade you. grinwink.gif

It's quite similar here. I also live on the outskirts of the city and travel into the city for work. The city here is crazy one way streets and people on bikes and walking everywhere! No one has any respect for cars on the road. Drives me INSANE! I just have boring buildings to look at. I imagine in london you have all these beautiful architectural buildings and Big Ben to stare at haha. I could be wrong that is just what I see in my mind.

Looooove Topshop!

As much as I love the feeling of being in a city, that makes me kind of glad I live in a more rural area. My neighborhood is along a river and it's basically woods, barns, corn fields, and soybean fields. Exciting, huh? Hahaha!

These posts are making me nostalgic for London (AND Hawaii)! I miss Boots and Pret :)

Multi quoting like a crazy fool. Haha well we don't really have blue oceans etc but this week we've hit between 24-28.

I'm totally gonna swap you for a hot american!! And I'll be all your tour guides haha, i'llmtake you to the biggest Topshop I know and other lovely places :)

My office overlooks the river Thames and Tower Bridge, it can be quite pretty at night when the skyline is all lit up.

I think you get used to the chaos Gina, and by that it sort of becomes part of your lifestyle, like now I can't imagine life without the hustle and bustle . Do you know where in London you're thinking of moving to Gina?

PS - Boots is amazing for just about every need and Pret is just yummy. Chocolate croissants and a Cappucino, yes please!! Xx

Accutane Started 18/05/2012!!

Month One - 20mg

Month Two - 20mg

Month Three - 60mg

AM

Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Cleansing Gel.

Eucerin AQUAporin Active SPF 15

PM

Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Cleansing Gel.

Eucerin AQUAporin Active Rich

Hows the course going?! Also am I the only person who hasn't been to London??

Hows the course going?! Also am I the only person who hasn't been to London??

I've never been to London either. :'( Someone take me!! Accutane girls trip? Hahaha!

Accutane Log

let's go. i need to party with (and get impregnated by) prince harry.

Lmao! ;)

Accutane Log

Haha! Accutane girls trip. Love it.

We hope to move to Notting Hill because it's fairly close to his work, and it's more quite and cute than other areas. I love it so much there!!! Expensive as hell, but hoping with our partial living stipend, it becomes more realistic.

Where do you live?

28 years young female nutrition ninja

blah blah acne forever. let's kick it in the nutz, accutane.

Barlean's omega 3-6-9 swirl, probiotics, Thorne liver support, vitamin D

Started Claravis May 16, 2012

Month 1: 40 mg

Month 2: 60 mg

Month 3: 60 mg

Month 4: 60 mg

Month 5: 60 mg

Ending October 18, 2012

let's go. i need to party with (and get impregnated by) prince harry.

There are lots of men in the UK I would give my left arm to get knocked up by lol. Mmmm delish British men. Plus I'm a sucker for a sexy accent.

Hey guys, its Beautiful Disasters (Betsy) My profile locked me out... I can't log on to it anymore. It is claiming my username isn't a username they have on their site... WTF Acne.org. So I will be posting on this name for now on I guess. Unless something gets figured out with the other account. I will still be posting under my original log though.

‚ÄčNevermind lol got my account to work again!