red marks dark marks sun accutane

3 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel0202

Daniel0202

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hello! I have some red and dark marks left after acne on my cheeks. I am done with my accutane course 30. May.

I'm thinking around 1 month there will be full sun out and such. And my marks is probably not 100% gone by then... Can I tan without them getting worse? Or do I have to "hide" until my marks are faded completely?

And 5. September - I'm maybe leaving to Bali and I will get sun on my face all the time there. But I think my marks will be more faded around that time though.

What do I do? I don't want to be pale all the time... Especially if I travel to Bali in September.

#2 leopard1

leopard1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 24
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

tanning made my dark marks sooo much worse. they tanned more than the rest of my face and therefore looked more noticeable. it was terrible and they are still there after 14 months or so but are definitely fading. i've also steered clear of the sun for this entire time which has been terrible and kinda depressing because i love the sun but it's better then make the marks soo much worse. i mean i guess you could load them w/ sunblock but i wear get a really cute sun hat!

#3 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

I wonder if you could just dab a little sunscreen on your red marks and then tan the rest of your face :)))

O well, i am just going to try aloe vera to heal the marks and diet to prevent the pimples.

#4 Daniel0202

Daniel0202

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

tanning made my dark marks sooo much worse. they tanned more than the rest of my face and therefore looked more noticeable. it was terrible and they are still there after 14 months or so but are definitely fading. i've also steered clear of the sun for this entire time which has been terrible and kinda depressing because i love the sun but it's better then make the marks soo much worse. i mean i guess you could load them w/ sunblock but i wear get a really cute sun hat!

Sad to hear that mate! I don't think I will tan them, atleast not straight away..

I wonder if you could just dab a little sunscreen on your red marks and then tan the rest of your face Posted Image))

O well, i am just going to try aloe vera to heal the marks and diet to prevent the pimples.

Maybe I can take higher sunscreen on my red marks... I think it can look a bit weird though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users