Posted 26 September 2004 - 10:08 AM
This is what I look like in normal day light today: http://serrelind.net...ormal_light.jpg
This is what I look like in bright sunlight today: http://serrelind.net...ew/sunlight.jpg
Posted 26 September 2004 - 10:34 AM
To add to that,your really cute
Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:39 PM
Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:30 PM
Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:18 AM
Sometimes I wonder if women end up with better looking skin because we act on our skin faster than males do. Not to mention, we tend to use anti-aging ingredients in our skin care, that males usually don't have in there's. Oh well, I've seen men with acne or with scars that were beyond hot to me so it's all good. Anyway definately stay away from those refined sugars (sugar, cane sugar, corn syrup, etc) as that will also give me those whitehead or pustule type of acne too. If you are craving sweets try fruits, dried fruits, and stuff sweetened with xylitol. To help whenever you may stray or to just make things "easier" I've heard and read the studies where R-ALA, NAC, & Chromium GTF are good at balancing blood sugar levels (take before or during your meal).
Hope that helps =)
Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.
Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.
Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.
Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users