Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jessielynn007

My Adventure On The Regimen

31 posts in this topic

Hey Jessielynn007... I know how it is when you have success on DKR and take it for granted.. I did the same thing and did some regressing... Just keep at it because DKR will work again... Try and keep positive focus on yourself and let DKR do its magic... Good luck and let us know how you're progressing... :)

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120

DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70

Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+

During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides

Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics

Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.

Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

Wow your progress has been amazing! I just got my regimen wish me luck.

BTW how does your face look now without makeup? I would like to see a picture because i still feel a little skeptical about the whole thing.

@nycqueen, thank you for the support :) I do have a question though, if I do wear makeup, what do I do to get it all off so that the treatment can soak into my skin? I noticed when I wear foundation (covergirl clean for sensitive skin) (and I don't wear alot), when I go to wash it off, I always have to scrub my skin with my fingers because it just feels like there is a layer of dead skin.. it is soooo weird.. can you relate or give me advice? much appreciated!

@saulg721, I will def post pictures right before I go back to college, I want to give my skin that time to get back to normal and thanks for the support! :)

Day 109,

So I was doing really well and my face was recovering from the damage I did but I got super busy and fell asleep two nights in a row with my makeup on so I didn't make much progress those two nights (two nights can be very valuable lol). I got a couple of new bumps, only like 3 but they will clear up with a couple of good nights on the regimen, but anyway things are looking better and I am keeping my fingers off my face unless something is def ready to go. I feel like I am not being gently enough though so hopefully I can get some advice and my face will be near perfect for college! I will update soon! :)

Jess

p.s. no more falling asleep with my makeup on!

Day 111,

So I am super upset today, all that picking that I did in the past week is really getting it's revenge on me. I woke up with 8 or 9 new pimples and some of them are like cystic. I am sooooooooooo mad at myself and I just feel like I really messed up this time. I have a week till college and I just don't know how to make this any better. Def want to crawl under a rock until it clears up. I guess all I can do is stick with the regimen, keep my fingers off my face and pray pray pray! Encouragement needed.. lol :)

Jess

Day 113,

So I am feeling soooo much better since I stopped picking and just let my face heal. I had like a ton of new bumps but I have left them alone and they are starting to heal, I think it is safe to say I will be ready to go back to college in a week. Update on the face- forehead ( 2 healing scabs, very light), nose is perfect, chin has 2 healing spots (just light red marks now and will fade within a couple days), right cheek (about 5 fading red marks/scabs, 2 healing nasty bumps), left cheek (chin line has about 4 or 5 healing spots that got pretty inflamed and nasty, and 1 bump that was swollen but now dried out and trying to vanish) Def looking better than a couple days ago... well check in later! have a good wednesday!