accutane england aquamol simple birmingham

85 replies to this topic

#81 jamie o

jamie o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Your skin looks awesome mate, really clear.

Hopefully within a month or two you'll stop getting any acne, on you back, after your weights sessions.

Glad accutane worked for you, and good luck with getting over your cold quickly.

#82 gecko333

gecko333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

6 Weeks Post-Accutane

Hey guys. So, had two very very small spots, I wouldn't even call them spots, they were tiny little slightly raised pores with stuff in them that disappeared as soon as I washed that morning, so don't count.

My skin is still really really red, dryness not so much a problem now, I'm currently just using my face wash and moisturiser once every three days (just when I shave) because I find using any sort of product aggrevates the redness.

A bigger problem I have though is the return of the rash. You might remember back in August I broke out in a Hives-Like rash, super itchy and hot, on 3 places on my body, but after a few days they went away - well this rash came back last week all over my entire neck and chest and even stomach,after 9 days of applying creams it is just not going away. It's so so itchy I have never experienced anything like it, it's horrible. Being in France I went to the nurse who recommended I go and see a doctor and get blood tests done, but that would cost up over 50€ which I just don't have - so I'm hoping it goes away asap, I'm back in England in 4 weeks so I'll get it checked out there, but it looks like the exact same one I had before, last time I was told my skin was dry and I had to moisturize - but my chest skin definitely ISN'T dry.

Here's hoping it goes away asap.

Oh Hair washing too, I'm up to twice a week but it's still dry,

x

#83 gecko333

gecko333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

8 Weeks Post-Accutane

Rash has died down, I think I found the culprit; Protein Powder - I paid extra for a Lactose-Free supposedly pretty decent one with few additives which sensitive people like me raved about, but no, my body still seems to be allergic to it. I'm just glad the rash has gone.

Anyway, skin, lately my pores seem to be getting bigger? I have also had a few 'lumps which seem to become open pores/little scars, not really sure what they are, it's almost as if they're deep blocked pores which are only just 'surfacing'.

Face is still pretty red, it seems to come and go, always super red after a shower and eating, I'm hoping it starts to die away soon.

Hair is still dry/damaged but does need washing now 3 times a week. Also had a little spot in my hair the other day, not worried about it too much :)

Aches gone, sleeping still not perfect but that's probably down to exam stress, so yeah.
All in all, Going on Accutane was still the best decision I've ever made :)

#84 gecko333

gecko333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

20 Weeks (4 Months) Post Accutane

Haven´t been here in a while, well. Skin is still clear :) Have had a few tiny tiny pimples, aka, just blocked pores that are barely even visible, which is great.

My skin is still very red and scarred, aka lots of hyper pigmentation, but I was expecting this for the first 6 months so if it´s still around in 2 months time, then I´ll go back to my derm.

My hair is still dry, dull and damaged-looking which is annoying, but again, gonna hold out 2 months more.

I still feel a bit, bleh, that feeling of always having a cold/head cold, just been diagnosed with a really nasty persistant sinus infection and so hopefully the treatment for that should improve things.

One thing I have noticed though is that I can´t really drink still anymore. When I do drink, I react still like I did when I was on accutane, aka dizzy, lightheaded, and just really drunk after not many, and I still have awful, awful hangovers every single time I drink, the kind where I feel like I´m dying, I never had these before taking the drug.

I´ll update again in 4 weeks.

x

#85 Echron

Echron

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Haven´t been here in a while, well. Skin is still clear smile.png Have had a few tiny tiny pimples, aka, just blocked pores that are barely even visible, which is great.

My skin is still very red and scarred, aka lots of hyper pigmentation, but I was expecting this for the first 6 months so if it´s still around in 2 months time, then I´ll go back to my derm.

My hair is still dry, dull and damaged-looking which is annoying, but again, gonna hold out 2 months more.

I still feel a bit, bleh, that feeling of always having a cold/head cold, just been diagnosed with a really nasty persistant sinus infection and so hopefully the treatment for that should improve things.

One thing I have noticed though is that I can´t really drink still anymore. When I do drink, I react still like I did when I was on accutane, aka dizzy, lightheaded, and just really drunk after not many, and I still have awful, awful hangovers every single time I drink, the kind where I feel like I´m dying, I never had these before taking the drug.

x

Glad to hear your getting on well Jake. Did your pores begin to close afterwords or do you still have big pores? I'm interested as I'm about 2 months off Tane and have quite open pores still and it's bugging me!

#86 gecko333

gecko333

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Haven´t been here in a while, well. Skin is still clear smile.png Have had a few tiny tiny pimples, aka, just blocked pores that are barely even visible, which is great.

x

Glad to hear your getting on well Jake. Did your pores begin to close afterwords or do you still have big pores? I'm interested as I'm about 2 months off Tane and have quite open pores still and it's bugging me!

Mine are still big yeah, but they were sort of big before hand anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users