Photo

Heavy Metal Poisoning

depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 02:18 PM

I'll get you the study. In short you must continually drink water so the metals don't stay in your kidneys or go back into your brain or heart. Something like a cup every hour your awake. It's a study done by Dr. Omura of Japan.

Apparently they were looking at chelation by IV and it was going slow for most patients but some were passing metals like crazy and the source was cilantro in their soup. He did a double blind study and it showed all the heavy metals were gone after 3 weeks.

Denise: after cilantro did you get tested? I did and my results were clear of all heavy metals.

#22 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:28 PM

I'm not familiar with chilantro, what is it? If it's cheap and works and has no side effects thats great!

Clay is an inert substance meaning it's completely ignored by the body, can't be broken down and does no harm to living tissue. It's sole purpose is to suck up everything from bacteria, fungus, foreign objects, yeasts, metals, everything. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I read a site from these french doctors using french green clay (illite) on these african kids with these huge tumors or boils or something, was like a huge, huge ugly infection. Anyway they constantly prepared solutions of silver and clay and kept applieing it, the results were pretty impressive, cleaned up wounds completely, but alot of damage was already done underneath so they still needed skin grafts.

http://www.burulibusters.com

Site contains pictures and everything if anyones interested, the pictures are not pretty.

#23 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:02 PM

BBB: Yes, I did get tested after taking cilantro and I did test positive for mercury. However, I do plan on continuing to detox and use cilantro. Dr. Mercola recommends dabbing it on your wrist.....I havn't done that, but I might start doing that. Funny, huh?