Photo

Heavy Metal Poisoning

depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:50 AM

I recently had all of my amalgam fillings removed; I mentioned this to my doc and he said it would be important to do a heavy metal test in order to monitor the mercury levels. I just got the results back a few days ago and was shocked--the doc said my mercury, lead and aluminum levels are almost off the charts on the high end; 10 times what is considered safe levels! He said these levels can be the cause of skin problems, depression and digestion issues (all of which I've had). He also said that the medical profession is just now coming around to realize that high aluminum levels are a leading cause of alzheimers disease. That's pretty scarey stuff--this might be worth checking into for others with health issues that have not been able to resolve them with other modalities. Anyway, I had been doing some oral chelation on my own prior to the testing but because the levels are so high, I'm starting on IV chelation next week (1x per week for 3 weeks), then we will re-test to see where the levels are.

#2 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2004 - 11:17 AM

"skin problems, depression and digestion issues"

Life, too, can be the cause of those. I'm not saying there's no chance that your fillings caused that but most people have that anyway so don't get your hopes up too much just to have another test show the problem lies elsewhere.

10 fillings? Ow.

#3 SteveBrown

SteveBrown

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:17 PM

Heavy metal can cause deafness. Any noise in excess of 100 decibels can do that.

#4 frances

frances

This isn't Kansas, Toto

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:36 PM

Ebby - that's very interesting. shock.gif

Stevebrown - you made me laugh lol.gif

#5 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:47 PM

Fresh cilantro eaten daily for 2-3 weeks removes all heavy metals. I was doing this because I hate IV needles specifically very much. Got my blood tested(with a prick not those damn IV needles) and the results came at trace amounts so I know now that it works.

#6 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:49 AM

Ebby, thanks for sharing. I've advocated on this board for quite a while now to check your blood for heavy metal levels if you have mercury silver amalgams.

Ebby.....you are treating candida, right?

I recently went through a heavy metal detox (plan on doing more), and I was tested for various metals and it came back positive for mercury, pcb's, copper, and isopropyl alcohol.

At least you now have a point of reference to work from, Ebby, and it sounds as if your dentist at least knows what the heck he is doing. Congrats on that. Most doctors and dentists are totally ignorant of these issues. rolleyes.gif doubt.gif

I've been doing tons of online research and have found all kinds of information on pcb poisoning and acne conditions, too. eusa_think.gif

#7 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2004 - 01:12 PM

Where could have been these from? I'm scared now... Where could you usually get these metals from and maybe accidentally ingest them?

#8 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:13 PM

Everything. Water, tuna is a big one for mercury as is most farm fish, canned food, household cleaners,etc...

#9 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:45 AM

Steve: lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Blackbirdbeatle: That's interesting that it only took 3 weeks of cilantro to take your levels down--that's great! I did read something about cilantro being effective for this; I started taking the concentrate version two weeks ago; maybe that will give me a jumpstart on the IV therapy.

Denise: Yes, I'm also treating for candida; on your advise, I've been using Primal Defense---I really like the stuff! Positive for isopropyl alcohol?? Wow, I didn't know that could be toxic!! shock.gif

Paulandrei: Yep, everything that Blackbirdbeatle stated are definitely sources of these metals. In addition, the doc said cosmetics are big contributor for these toxins.

#10 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:42 PM

I think Pantera may cause acne.

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:17 PM

I think Accutane and antibiotics cause acne.

#12 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:54 AM

http://www.magneticclay.com/

You owe me 10 bucks.

#13 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:17 PM

OzPower,

I read the site; that's pretty interesting. Have you used their product?

QUOTE(OzPower @ Oct 6 2004, 04:54 AM)
http://www.magneticclay.com/

You owe me 10 bucks.

View Post

#14 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 09:01 PM

Damn. I've never had a cavity. I've never felt happier about that than right now.
I hope you get well soon.

#15 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 10:10 PM

Well, that clay stuff is all well and good but Iv chelation doesn't take that long and it get's a lot more of the metal out than they claim.

Also they failed to mention the cheapest and most effective way of getting rid of heavy metals. Cilantro. Cost: 5.00 Time: 2-3 weeks. You want to make it more effective than add NAC or ALA.

I don't blame them for not putting in cilantro as a comparison or giving more accurate results of IV chelation because in the end they are a business. Can't sell clay when everyone knows about the 1.50 bundle of cilantro at their supermarket.

#16 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 Oct;77(2-3):203-8. Related Articles, Links 

Preventive effect of Coriandrum sativum (Chinese parsley) on localized lead deposition in ICR mice.

Aga M, Iwaki K, Ueda Y, Ushio S, Masaki N, Fukuda S, Kimoto T, Ikeda M, Kurimoto M.

Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories, Inc., Fujisaki Institute, 675-1 Fujisaki, Okayama 702-8006, Japan.

The preventive effect of Coriandrum sativum, Fam. UMBELLIFERAE (Chinese parsley) on lead deposition was investigated in male ICR mice given lead (1000 ppm) as lead acetate trihydrate in drinking water for 32 days. Administration of Chinese parsley to mice by gastric intubation was performed for 25 days from day 7 after the start of lead exposure up to the end of the experiment. The mice were then sacrificed for comparison of lead distribution. The lead reached its highest concentration in the femur but localized lead deposition in the femur was significantly decreased by meso-2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA), a chelating agent used as a positive control to validate this experimental model. Administration of Chinese parsley also significantly decreased lead deposition in the femur and severe lead-induced injury in the kidneys. In addition, urinary excretion of delta-aminolevulinic acid (ALA) which is known to increase with lead intake was significantly decreased after administration of Chinese parsley. The MeOH extract of Chinese parsley also reduced lead-induced inhibition of delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase (ALAD) activity in vitro. These results suggest that Chinese parsley has suppressive activity on lead deposition, probably resulting from the chelation of lead by some substances contained in Chinese parsley.

The theory is that when you do heavy metal detoxing you will never eliminate all of it because lead acts as calcium would and will integrate itself into growing bone. So if there is something that is actually capable of leaching lead from your bones you would need more calcium, collagen, etc to help rebuild them. So in general it sounds like we should take more cilantro to prevent our bones from being partially composed of heavy metals.

Acupunct Electrother Res. 1995 Aug-Dec;20(3-4):195-229. Related Articles, Links 

Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits with Chinese parsley and delivering effective antibiotics using various drug uptake enhancement methods.

Omura Y, Beckman SL.

Heart Disease Research Foundation, New York, USA.

The authors found that antibiotics used to treat various infections often were ineffective in the presence of abnormal localized deposits of heavy metals like Hg and Pb, which were often observed to co-exist with Chlamydia trachomatis, Herpes Simplex Types I & II, Cytomegalovirus(CMV), and other micro-organisms. Our earlier research revealed that despite rigorous treatment with antibiotics together with various drug uptake enhancement techniques, subjects who had been treated for Chlamydia trachomatis infections, seemingly successfully with disappearance of their symptoms, were often experiencing recurrences within several months after completion of their treatment despite taking precautions against reinfection. Careful examination of the entire body of these symptom-free patients with the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test revealed that the Chlamydia trachomatis had retreated to 3 approximately 5 hiding places with localized increase in uric acid levels: 1) sublingual caruncle, 2) a small round area in the right and/or left axillae, 3) the genitals (Corona Glandis area of the Glans Penis at the Fossa Navicularis of the urethra in the male, and near the orifice of the urethra in the female), 4) Insulin-like Growth Factor positive horizontal lines, particularly above and below the knees, 5) the maxillary, ethmoid and frontal sinuses and the horizontal lines at the base of the nostrils (particularly small areas where Insulin-like Growth Factors exist). We found that all these areas contain Insulin-like Growth Factors I & II which are reduced in the presence of infection. Even when drug uptake of antibiotics was selectively increased in these 3 approximately 5 areas by various drug uptake enhancement methods developed by the 1st author, still the infection persisted. In the spring of 1995, use of Chinese parsley for successful elimination of Hg deposits existing in various organs of the first author as the result of the decay of radioactive Thallium 201 injected for cardiac SPECT, was accidentally discovered after eating Vietnamese soup, which happened to contain Chinese parsley, also called cilantro. We also found Chinese parsley accelerates the excretion of Hg, Pb, and A1 from the body though the urine. Our subjects were given a course of antibiotics (Doxycycline for Chlamydia trachomatis infection) or anti-viral agents (EPA with DHA for Herpes Family Viruses) together with Chinese parsley. Since these vegetable/herbs were eaten, the amount of effective substance absorbed varied and some people did not like the taste of these relatively large amounts of either cooked or raw parsley or its juice, but together with effective antibiotics delivered by drug uptake enhancement methods to the infected areas, the substances worked synergistically, rapidly reducing the generalized symptoms and infection. The micro-organisms retreated to the 3 approximately 5 areas listed above where, with continued treatment, they were significantly reduced, but not completely eliminated. Because of these problems, a pharmaceutical company was asked to produce a Chinese parsley table containing a controlled amount in a highly absorbable form. When 11 subjects were treated with Doxycycline for Chlamydia trachomatis infection, or anti-viral agents (EPA with DHA) for Herpes Family Viruses, drug uptake enhancement methods to selectively increase delivery of the drugs to the affected areas, and Chinese parsley tablets to remove the heavy metal deposits, the last traces of the infections and clinical symptoms disappeared completely. Therefore we hypothesized that the infectious micro-organisms mentioned above, somehow utilize the Hg or Pb to protect themselves from what would otherwise be effective antibiotics, and/or that heavy metal deposits in some way make antibiotics ineffective. Since the micro-organisms retreat to areas in which Insulin-like Growth Factors I & II normally exist, they may be utilizing them for their own growth and multiplication.  http://www.ncbi.nlm....st_uids=8686573

Anyone know if cilantro is as effective or more so than those foot detox pads?

Thanxs

#17 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 03:48 AM

Nah i have not, however i'm awaiting an order of bentonite clay to eat and use on my skin! lol, yep plain ol dirt clay, well yeah not as simple as that but mm you feal me..

Search the net on clay and metal toxicity, goto curezone.com and find the magnetic clay forum or bowel cleanse forum. Hell theres tons of places to go...

http://www.eytonsear...ychemistry.html is a good source of information.

People have cured many of there skin ailments with clay, hard to believe i know, but the evidence is building due to soooooo many sights claiming similar things and so many testimonials. Theres usually over 1000 people on at any given time on curezone, tells you something smile.gif

#18 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 07:04 AM

SJ: I take cilantro extract. I also use the footpads and love them. The main reason I havn't done the pascalite clay is because it's very messy. However, I considered it strongly. The site that oz puts up is a great site!

#19 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:57 AM

We talk about these natural ways of treating things and then we go an buy stuff from companies offering natural alternative treatements but all they are is a business, just like anything else. Unless it's a non-profit, the end goal is to make money. Period. Therefore you should always see if there's another way of doing things. In this case cilantro and maybe a few cheap suppliments is all you need. There rae also other foods that chelate metals great as well such as garlic.

I'm not saying that the clay doesn't work great but I really don't want to pay 50.00 American to get the same results as I would from 5.00 worth of cilantro.

#20 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:44 AM

BBB: From my understanding of the properties of cilantro, it unbinds the toxins/heavy metals from the cell but does NOT flush it out of the body. I took cilantro extract for 2 months straight and still have mercury and other heavy metals. I know I have further cleansing to do.

I'm not sure how true or untrue it is (cilantro not removing the heavy metals from the body fully), but I do know that chelation therapy is extremely hard on the kidneys.