5 replies to this topic

#1 ribbonsmakebows

ribbonsmakebows

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share this video with you all, because I finally have clear skin and if this video could help just one of you, it'd be amazing!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Mh1O39ZNuEE

Let me know how you get on!

xx

#2 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

You wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:24 PM.

#3 Zraden

Zraden

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

I couldn't get sound for some reason so I activated the close caption instead.
I dont know if the video is good but reading the caption titles was hilarious.
@1:07 something is going on with her batman story
@1:37 everything is X-rated for some reason
and @1:53 she's having a diet sexy

Accutane.......  It worked
Accutane Logs http://www.acne.org/...ss-it-was-time/

Favorite quote

"I was feeling depressed because I had acne so I took Accutane.

Accutane made me depressed so I stopped taking it.

Now I'm depressed cause my acne came back. "

LOL.. talk about counter productive eusa_doh.gif  

#4 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:53 AM

Good video. I agree with a lot of it, but because of the last post I also had to put the captions on and lol--it was indeed funny.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#5 doodleme123

doodleme123

Test Subject

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

Can they be blended in a normal blender? And why not just blend them with the water?

I just read somewhere on this very forum, about Flaxseed oil & lignans. Do your Flaseeds contain lignans? It should say on the packet somwhere.

I found this on Wikipedia: The lignans are a group of chemical compounds found in plants. Lignans are one of the major classes of phytoestrogens, which are estrogen-like chemicals and also act as antioxidants.

So, to me, it sounds like your acne was hormonal. Did you ever get your hormone levels checked out prior to clearing your acne with Flaxseed?

I also read and know that fish oil is better uptaken by the body, as your body has to convert the Flaxseed. The Flaxseed contains Omega 3 oils, as do fish oils. I read that it's better to switch from Flax and fish oil from time-to-time. Have you ever tried fish oil with any success, just out of interest?

Furthermore, I found this:

Probably the most damning of these was the dietary study in Uruguay that found that those with the highest intake of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid precursor found at high levels in flax seed) had a 440% increase in their risk of getting prostate cancer compared with those at the lowest level. Therefore, ipso facto, since flax seed has a high concentration of ALA, it should be avoided by anyone who has prostate cancer or is worried about getting prostate cancer.

Interesting...

Edited by doodleme123, 09 May 2012 - 12:38 PM.

''I'm not clever, but I figure if I ask all the questions, somebody else might have all the answers'' - Quote, Me!

#6 Jamie Sue

Jamie Sue

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:clear skin

Achievements

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

I noticed flax seed was helping me too! Put I haven't refilled my pill box and only been taking saw palmetto and fenugreek because it's what I remember. Flax seed is a phytoestrogen and I believe phytoestrogens will be helpful for me because I think I have slightly elevated tesosterone. I also have been spraying monistat on my skin and hair and it's been amazing. It's said to be a dht blocker ( a version of tesosterone) and many believe it reduces the fungus everyone has on out skin and scalp that if in excessive amounts can cause rapid skin turnover which in turn can clogg your pores! My dandruff has decreased allot and my roots and face feel and look nicer. Other that that I agree diet plays such a huge role and anyone who says it doesn't is oblivious. I want to cut things things out of my diet as well as replacing carbs with whole grains and high fiber foods. It's so hard in my house my dad gets so insulted if we don't eat his food... Anyway loved your video, I know monistat is not naturally and awfully strange but I do highly recommend it! I put monistat 3 and water inside a spray bottle and spray it everyone I'm acne prone or on my scalp! I also use monistat chaffing gel and milk of magnesia as primers to redice the oil on my skin that's already there. Oh gosh look at me rambaling on again as well! ( I too have that problem) I am going to go search for mOre of your videos! Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users