7 posts in this topic

Deleted.

Edited by Phobia

You deserve to live your life to the fullest and hopefully Accutane is the catalyst that gets you there. I know how it feels to want to hide away. I wish you all the best on your course!!! comfort.gif

Tone your face with Apple Cider Vinegar. Soaks up everything trust me i have SUPERR oily skin.

Use jojoba oil, its supposed to regulate the oil production your face puts out. Look it up. I heard its great for oily skin.

Use jojoba oil, its supposed to regulate the oil production your face puts out. Look it up. I heard its great for oily skin.

Hi, I've heard a lot of people rave about jojoba oil but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I'd heard that it makes your skin purge but it should clear after a few weeks...my skin got worse the more I used it. I had a break from it until recently when I started to use Dr Bronner's baby mild liquid castile soap and my acne got worse again - it contains jojoba oil, so I've stopped using it after concluding it doesn't agree with me.

I find distilled Witch Hazel suits me better to combat my oily skin without drying it out.

Use jojoba oil, its supposed to regulate the oil production your face puts out.

I very strongly doubt that jojoba oil has any effect at all on sebum production. To do that, it would have to have something in it (like a fatty acid) which would have an androgenic or estrogenic effect on our own skin. I think that's very unlikely.

Jojoba oil would not be the answer.

Accutane would help to decrease sebum production, but I do NOT advise you to go on Accutane.

The best thing you can do, is BLOT.

Blot now, blot in an hour, blot tomorrow.

BLOT!

I have super oily skin, and I have tried ACV, and it actually made my face dehydrated and flaky. Its better for bacne.

And I have also tried so called mattifiers from Sephora, and none of them helped. Some make it worse, actually.

So like I said, BLOT.

Matter of fact, I'm blotting right now. cool.png