Photo

Needling, Rolling Scars Fluctuating Appearance

fluctuate appearance rolling scars deep scars keep changing improvement needling subcision pictures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 scarsscars

scarsscars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hi
I am not a new member on Acne.org. I used to write on here by scarsruinlife, for some reasons this website won't let me login and I have to use a new account. Okay, my journey so far, two huge rolling scars, 5 subcisions, 8 self saline injections, 2 needling sessions, Retin-A every night, daily exfoliation. Results? Very minimum. I recently did this needling sessions like a month ago for 4 weeks my scars appearance kept changing. On the fifth week they kind of seemed like there is 20% improvement but now they are sinking back in everyday. Sometimes they look plumped up sometimes sunken. I have this problem that why can't my scars look the same. Why do they have to be so dynamic? Does anyone experience anything similar? I will perform 4-5 more self needling sessions over the year and see if I can see any good results. I am uploading the pictures so that you guys can see how they really look. Please note that the pictures are clicked in good lighting they are not as good as they seem. Do you guys have any suggestion as to what would work for me? I thought of getting fillers like Restylane but my doctor said that would create a lump. Also the last picture is of my jawline. I got a bump over there which is white in color and when I touch it, it releases a foul smell. If i pop it some white thick fluid comes out which stinks bad and the bump swells up and itches. The hair doesn't grow in its place. I got two holes on their on their own. I don't have any idea how I got those holes. Can this bump be treated. I am really sorry for asking two questions and bad grammar. English is not my first language. Thanks in advance folks.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00568.JPG
  • DSC00570.JPG
  • DSC00572.JPG
  • DSC00573.JPG
  • DSC00574.JPG
  • DSC00579.JPG
  • DSC00580.JPG

#2 caitlynnf

caitlynnf

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

So sorry to hear you haven't had much luck yet. You might want to try a copper peptide product. I just started using salderma copper peptide cream on my scarring and I think it's already making my skin look much better. Good luck friend!!

#3 scarsscars

scarsscars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

So sorry to hear you haven't had much luck yet. You might want to try a copper peptide product. I just started using salderma copper peptide cream on my scarring and I think it's already making my skin look much better. Good luck friend!!

Thanks for your reply caitlynnf. Unfortunately in my country I don't have copper peptide. I have heard people had some pretty significant results with it. I am currently using mederma which seems to help a bit. Thank you again :)

#4 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

You wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:26 PM.

#5 caitlynnf

caitlynnf

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for your reply caitlynnf. Unfortunately in my country I don't have copper peptide. I have heard people had some pretty significant results with it. I am currently using mederma which seems to help a bit. Thank you again Posted Image

I'm fairly certain the website I purchase my cream from might ship worldwide. If you are interested in trying copper you might look into it!! The site is salderma.com. Hope this is helpful!!

#6 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#7 scarsscars

scarsscars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

Copper Peptide is just too much expensive for me :( besides I am too embarrassed to order it cause if someone else receives they might see it, thanks a lot for the suggestion though. I was wondering if anyone else had good experience with self needling with diabetic needles. I just performed another round of needling this past sunday. scars have already started to sink in. I am really frustrated with all treatments. Is there any permanent cure for rolling scars? Please help me because I am going to marry next year and the girl that I love has not even seen me in person. If she finds out that I have rolling scars she might leave me :( PLEASE! Guys any kind of help would be much appreciated.

#8 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:22 PM.

#9 scarsscars

scarsscars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Copper Peptide is just too much expensive for me Posted Image besides I am too embarrassed to order it cause if someone else receives they might see it, thanks a lot for the suggestion though. I was wondering if anyone else had good experience with self needling with diabetic needles. I just performed another round of needling this past sunday. scars have already started to sink in. I am really frustrated with all treatments. Is there any permanent cure for rolling scars? Please help me because I am going to marry next year and the girl that I love has not even seen me in person. If she finds out that I have rolling scars she might leave me Posted Image PLEASE! Guys any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Heavy.

Rolling scars can be treated with subcision or fillers. You can get cheaper copper peptides elsewhere, just stay away from Skin Bio's Super Cop.

thanks nope.avi. I have had 4 rounds of subcisions but my scars have apparently gone back to what they used to be... should i get more subcisions? Fillers are not permanent and expensive too.. but what filler would you suggest? thanks very much

#10 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#11 caitlynnf

caitlynnf

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Copper Peptide is just too much expensive for me Posted Image besides I am too embarrassed to order it cause if someone else receives they might see it, thanks a lot for the suggestion though. I was wondering if anyone else had good experience with self needling with diabetic needles. I just performed another round of needling this past sunday. scars have already started to sink in. I am really frustrated with all treatments. Is there any permanent cure for rolling scars? Please help me because I am going to marry next year and the girl that I love has not even seen me in person. If she finds out that I have rolling scars she might leave me Posted Image PLEASE! Guys any kind of help would be much appreciated.

If it's any help at all salderma is very discreet, and you shouldn't be ashamed of wanting to look good for your lady!! It is pricey, however a little of this cream goes a long way. It's an investment, but if it means very much to you I highly suggest you try!

#12 jbird12

jbird12

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

My scarring looks 10x worse after a long day than it does in the morning. It truly can be depressing sometimes because you just never know what your face looks like throughout the day.