- Never squeeze pimples.
- If you need to leak contents, use a dettolized needle and then poke pimple to leak content. To get rid of remaining contents, use your needle like a rolling pin and go over the pimple. This wont work at all if pimples are raw.
Things used so far
-OXY BENZOYL PEROXIDE 2.5%
Initially worked when I got marks for the first time and it got rid of them in 3 months. Now, no longer works on me.
- BIO OIL
Useless! Didnt do any improvement and caused me to have breakouts.
-B&W Hydroquinone cream
This is only useful if you are fair and don't have to worry about hyperpigmentation. Other skinned people should avoid as localized mark removing using Hydroquinone will result in botches all over your face.
Useless! Causes breakouts
- Bravura Glycolic acid 30%. Works but results take time to appear after application. Has definitely reduced the number of marks I have.
- Olay Regenerist night cream - Works only on very dark scars. Lightens them. But, is slowwwww on ligh marks.
- Olay regenrist night renewal elixir
Useless! Not sure what it even does. Didnt notice any difference or side effects by using this. £30 junk ?
- Garnier lemon essences ( tube cream )
Seems to be working somewhat
- Lemon juice
Have ordered it.
For facewash, I use Loreal cell detoxifying facewash.
Edited by zahid, 02 May 2012 - 08:40 AM.