Alright. Time to make myself accountable and get back on my diet, and finally kill this acne once and for all.
Background: I'm 20. Male. I all but completely cleared up my acne two years ago by eating right and drinking tons of water. Then I got lazy, and it's back. So now it's time to fix it again.
In this thread, I'll be posting daily progress pictures along with everything I eat and drink for the day, as long as I can remember.
- No sugar, no caffeine
- Drink 16oz of fresh veg/fruit juice a day (I make this with a juicer)
- Eat healthily - nuts, veg, fruit, meat. No prepackaged crap.
- Clear up my face and back completely before school starts again in the fall.
Nutrition (will be updated throughout the day):
- 1 peanut butter sandwich (white bread, store was out of wheat, and natural peanut butter)
- half glass of 1% milk
- vitamin d, magnesium, 2 fish oil
- handful of unsalted almonds
- 2 hamburgers on wheat buns with grass-fed butter instead of cheese
- 16oz of apple/carrot/celery juice
- Orange chicken and rice from panda
- about a gallon
Edited by thomasfrank09, 03 May 2012 - 09:03 AM.