tretinoin scars moisturisation tca

1 reply to this topic

#1 crybaby

crybaby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me. I have for the most part got my acne under control, all though the last few small breakout's I've had have been cystic in nature, which is odd as I've never had cystic one's before. Anyway's I am now dealing with the scarring left from years of acne. I have tried lactic acid, glycolic, and TCA peels without much success. I have recently started using Tretinoin and have found that the peeling effect has been impressive, not that dryness is a good thing, but at least it's strong enough to do something lol. I am using Simple baby wipes and Simple light moisturiser. I just wanted to know how rich does the moisturiser have to be to help with the dryness? As I don't want the moisturiser to be too greasy as to counter act the benefits of the Tretinoin.

Thanks for any replies

#2 Alexis Little

Alexis Little

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Dancing

Achievements

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

while I was on Tretinoin before Accutane I used CeraVe's moisturizing lotion. It was a light moisturizer but it did alright... Now while on Accutane I use CeraVe's moisturizing cream. Much thicker and does a marvelous job. Not greasy at all either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users