Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Epiduo Work?

3 posts in this topic

I have been using Epiduo every night for about 2 months and my face still is not clear.

Opinions? Suggestions? Experiences? Anything? Haha every comment is appreciated!

Thanks in advance smile.png

Im sorry to hear that. Ive been using it for exactly a week now and my skin is 95% better already! Although i only had clogged pores and not so much acne break outs. but i tried everything and nothing worked so i saw a dermatologist. It took a couple of days for me to figure out my routine.

• Wash at night with Cetaphil face wash, DO NOT USE A WASH CLOTH! I found that rubbing the skin when washing made it more irritated the next morning. I also let my face air dry.

• i put a pea sized dot on my forehead, each cheek, chin and neck and rub in. (avoiding anywhere near the eyes)

• wait about and hour and apply cetaphil moisturizer all over face and neck

• in the morning wash with cetaphil again, air dry and apply lotion

• i carry my lotion with me and reapply throughout the day cause of dryness

now, there were a couple of things i had to learn trial and error.

1. do not use a towel to wash or dry, i dont know if it was the fabric softner or rubbing of the skin but after i stopped, my face no longer was red and swollen

2. day 1 and 2 were no side effects

3. day 3 and 4 were the WORST!! it looked like i had a rash all over my face and neck!!

4. day 5 and 6 were better. just EXTREME dryness! i mean my face was so dry that it looked burned. dark brown spots over the driest parts!!

5. day 7 was better...WAY BETTER!!

i hope that it works for you, i have severly sensitive skin and this is the only thing that has worked for me. DONT GIVE UP!!

Just stick with it.

I've been on Differin for 15 weeks now. Mostly clear, but since coming off the antibiotics I was prescribed I've had some breakouts (not sure if it's a second "initial breakout"). Give it 4 or 5 months, then you can try something else.

Ask gecko333 - he's been on Epiduo for a while.