21 replies to this topic

#1 sinders

sinders

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Hi There

Has anyone heard of a new acne scarring machine called Secret RF. Apparently it reduces acne scarring by around 70% (so I am told). The secret rf machine is also used for fine lines, skin tightening and pigmentation treatments.

Its been a hit in the South Asian countries and the Germans, Italians have seen good results as well. I know of a place in the UK where they are starting using this treatment. I just wanted to check if anyone has heard of this machine before I buy a course for £1,800.

Here is a link of what it does

http://faceworksclin...eedling-rf.html

I think I may start a treatment with this clinic in the UK, they seem quite confident of the results but they will say that because they want my money.....

I'm in my 40's and I previously had many scar removing treatments such as harsh skin peel, microdermabrasion, collagen injections, MD formulations and various creams and lotions but still not much results.

Let me know if anyone has heard of this machine as I am really tempted to buy a course of 3 treatments. If you like I could post pictures of before and after but not sure if I am allowed to do that here.

Sinders

#2 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

You wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#3 Zante

Zante

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Aha! This is quite interesting, yet another new take on microneedling. Thanks for posting, I will be watching this very closely.

Nope.avi, where did you come by that information regarding scar tissue becoming compromised at certain temperatures?

Is it standard info which applies to laser-based treatments?

Kind regards

#4 sinders

sinders

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

Thanks for the replies. I probaly go ahead and take up the treatment. I've spoken to the clinic owner and she said if I act as a case study She'll knock the price down. I'll update you guys if I do or do not see results.

Sinders

#5 jakeshake

jakeshake

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

This almost sounds too good to be true. Has anyone tried this? If it works I would love to get one.

#6 Acnepolis

Acnepolis

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

There's also a microneedling RF machine called Intracell. I think you can find more information about that machine than this "Secret RF" (just judging by my quick google search).
I have had one Intracell treatment and the results have been positive but a course of treatments will be necessary for any "dramatic" results.
Because of the much shorter downtime and reduced risk complications I think these treatments are great however (at least Intracell). Personally my results from one Intracell treatment have been similar to results I've had from fractional laser. Fractional laser results were quite disappointing considering the long downtime... both methods require multiple treatments to get good results but microneedling RF is much less of a pain to go through.

ps. my opinion is based on Intracell.. I dont know whether the different microneedling RF machines vary much or not.. :)

Edited by Acnepolis, 24 April 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#7 Nasser1

Nasser1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

I have contacted a derm and sent him photos. He suggested Fractional Micro-needle RF for my pitted skin. According to his website you can adjust the length of the needle, it can reach 3.5 mm . I thought this is basically same as dermaroller ? but combined with thermal damage to the skin to regenerate collagen.

Any ideas ?

#8 oopli

oopli

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

I dont see how the RF component would add much difference than regular dermarolling.

#9 Nasser1

Nasser1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

anyone tried this ?

I dont see how the RF component would add much difference than regular dermarolling.

Rf will cause thermal damage inside the skin after the needles go inside .. they can adjust the intensity but not sure if its worth it or not.

see video here

http://klinikutrustn...dukt/secret-rf/

#10 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

This sounds interesting. The only thing I worry about is that when I hear 'RF' I think of Thermage which caused fat loss and scarring, so it worries me.

#11 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Bump

#12 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

bump x 2 Posted Image

#13 Doddy46

Doddy46

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Guitar, weight lifting, hiking and video games just to name a few. Up untill recently pot smoking, but a bad case of tinnitus changed all that -_-. Please don't slam on marijuana, if it isnt for you, that's great, if it is, it causes no one any harm (unless your the lazy, unemployed, leech off family/friends/government type pothead...) in which case, CUT THAT SHIT OUT HIPPEE! GET A JOB.

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Bump x3

#14 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

too bad not enough people have done intracel or fractora which both are RF microneedling. they offer it not far from me i plan on getting a consulnt done soon

#15 Doddy46

Doddy46

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Guitar, weight lifting, hiking and video games just to name a few. Up untill recently pot smoking, but a bad case of tinnitus changed all that -_-. Please don't slam on marijuana, if it isnt for you, that's great, if it is, it causes no one any harm (unless your the lazy, unemployed, leech off family/friends/government type pothead...) in which case, CUT THAT SHIT OUT HIPPEE! GET A JOB.

Achievements

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

they dont reduce scars by 70%, they reduce scars in UP TO 70% of the people who try it.

#16 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

they dont reduce scars by 70%, they reduce scars in UP TO 70% of the people who try it.

i c ur from ontario. are you looking for treatment of boxcar and ice pick scars? im in toronto looking for treatment.

#17 Doddy46

Doddy46

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

I am from Kitchener, sort of seeking treatment. Don't know what for yet tho, lol. I woke up one morning and had holes all over my face and litle skin flakes inside the pores. I think all the antibiotics and stress and x rays and diet change and trying new skincare (microdermabrasion and salicilyc acid and Manila oil) and I ended up with seb derm or maybe rosacea? My skin is red now and flushes easy, and the redness with veins at the base of my nose at the sides is back (that disappeared years ago, I thought it was from popping pimples there all the time, but came back after antibiotics) so yea... I hate the medical community and will die fro
A simple tooth infection before I ever use modern medicine again.

#18 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

I am from Kitchener, sort of seeking treatment. Don't know what for yet tho, lol. I woke up one morning and had holes all over my face and litle skin flakes inside the pores. I think all the antibiotics and stress and x rays and diet change and trying new skincare (microdermabrasion and salicilyc acid and Manila oil) and I ended up with seb derm or maybe rosacea? My skin is red now and flushes easy, and the redness with veins at the base of my nose at the sides is back (that disappeared years ago, I thought it was from popping pimples there all the time, but came back after antibiotics) so yea... I hate the medical community and will die fro
A simple tooth infection before I ever use modern medicine again.

im sorry that happened to you. i feel you on that microdermabrasion fuked up my face, i use to have some roscea from accutane but v beam seemed to help alot. were on the same boat on haiting the medical community but there has to be something that can help us with our condition there just has too

#19 prettywoman5000

prettywoman5000

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Hi Am from Kuwait and we have both secret Rf and Ematrix 2 but now am doing derma pen .I have consulted my derm about ematrix 2 but am afraid of grids and down time .Have u started your treatment with rf microneedling? Regards

#20 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hi Am from Kuwait and we have both secret Rf and Ematrix 2 but now am doing derma pen .I have consulted my derm about ematrix 2 but am afraid of grids and down time .Have u started your treatment with rf microneedling? Regards

no i decided to go down a different path with sublative rejuvenation. its called enerjet formally known as airgent. it is subcision and filler in one . after just one treatment i noticed a big difference and im going with my second treatment tomorow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users