3 replies to this topic

#1 HateBodyAcne

HateBodyAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

Posted Image

So this is my body acne on the chest. So annoying. So lets begin..
I am 15 years old guy, had facial acne from when i was 12, body acne came at around 13-14. This bodyacne is preventing me from going to pools, having shirts with big hole for head, and going to the beach.
I have tried everything. So far:
Head and Shoulders shampoo ( leave on the acne)
Neutrogena Body Scrub
Bp Creme with 10% BP
Mederma Scar Creme (I need to get rid of the scars, but it doesnt work at all)
Oxiderm Body Acne Spray
and right now i am using:
Natures Cure Body acne Spray, i have been using this for 1 week, and it has only got worse.
Please help me.
I am not a no life person, i got tons of friends, and i know that when it gets summer, my acne is going to explode. There is a beach party very soon, and i really need to get rid of this. Help! Any home remidies that work? Heard vinegar is good, but i cant find apple cider vinegar here in Denmark.
So i have tried everything

#2 Perry15

Perry15

Abi_Perry

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Have you tried any tea tree products? Maybe the body scrub followed by a tea tree ointment. It's good stuff, everyday and night. It dries the pimples out really well, can take a while but it should take the redness away at least. And it's cheap.

If not, Zineryt is really really good! It's prescribed and it's a topical solution. I had acne on my back and that cleared up almost instantly. Not so quick on my face however. After time it all cleared up, but my back was the first to go.

Hope this helps at all, keep looking around, there's something that will work :)

#3 lneller

lneller

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

I had a breakout on the chest and used apple cider vinegar to clear it up. What I did was wash it in PanOxyl soap and rinse off with diluted ACV. You can spot treat as needed. Worked for me and I hope it works for you!

#4 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

I had a breakout on the chest and used apple cider vinegar to clear it up. What I did was wash it in PanOxyl soap and rinse off with diluted ACV. You can spot treat as needed. Worked for me and I hope it works for you!

Apple cider vinegar is good, but it can be irritating

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users