scrub clean face wash wash acne wash cream aha alpha hydroxy acid

1 reply to this topic

#1 Gigame

Gigame

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

Many ppl tell me to use facial scrubs to clear all the dead skin cell or what not to help prevent breakin out.
but.... once i do a wash, my skin just gets so dry that it makes more dead skin cells and actualy cloggs my pores even more, because my skin gets so dry and it flaks out. Then i apply a moisterizer ,but it actualy get worse too :P, ahahhaha.

Don't know if I'm right, but dead skin cell or dirt + oil or any moisterizer = pimples ( because it cloggs the pores)

thats what happens to me , i don't know about anyone else :S..

So yeah i need to find a way to clear my dead skin cells and not make it dry and be able moisterizer it.
i thought maybe the oil method(using oil to wash and clear dead skin cells and dirt) and at the same time it would keep my skin moisterized.

hmmm anybody can give there thoughts on this.. :\

#2 *Can*I*Live*

*Can*I*Live*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Many ppl tell me to use facial scrubs to clear all the dead skin cell or what not to help prevent breakin out.
but.... once i do a wash, my skin just gets so dry that it makes more dead skin cells and actualy cloggs my pores even more, because my skin gets so dry and it flaks out. Then i apply a moisterizer ,but it actualy get worse too :P, ahahhaha.

Don't know if I'm right, but dead skin cell or dirt + oil or any moisterizer = pimples ( because it cloggs the pores)

thats what happens to me , i don't know about anyone else :S..

So yeah i need to find a way to clear my dead skin cells and not make it dry and be able moisterizer it.
i thought maybe the oil method(using oil to wash and clear dead skin cells and dirt) and at the same time it would keep my skin moisterized.

hmmm anybody can give there thoughts on this.. :\

theyre supposed to exfoliate the skin. it dries me out too. you may need a cream that helps your skin renew itself quicker so you have less dead skin on your face.
The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users