- Be patient and stick with it. I had the drying and redness. When it got really bad I would just skip one application and moisturize. I still skip one application a week maybe just to keep things moist. That seemed to help. My adams apple was kinda red for the longest time but it slowly got better.
- I would moisturize around my eyes, neck, and lips right after cleaning and 5 min before applying BP. It really helps reduce the dryness. I don't need to really do this anymore though!
- It did get worse before it got better. The first month was hellish. Skin was flaking off.
- I was worried my skin would look red and unnatural looking. It looks healthier than ever! It looks "normal".
- I had a lot of small bumps. You could only notice them under the right light and wondered if the regiment would help that as well. Yes, it sure does! No more bumps!