Is The Acne.org Regimen Something I Should Try?
Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:13 AM
So basically just a few questions:
- Is the process of The Regimen really so key to it's effectiveness?
- Is it possible that it won't work for me because I've already been using benzoyl peroxide gels / products for a while?
- Could I have built a resistance to BP?
and just out of curiosity:
- I've noticed there isn't a 'toner' step in the Acne.org regimen. Why is this?
And if it matters, this is what I'm currently using:
- Cetaphil cleanser
- BenzacAC benzoyl peroxide gel, (switching between 2.5% and 5% strengths) also only use it a night as I can't apply a moisturiser over the top as it just rubs off with the moisturizer - even after letting it dry up to 30mins plus
- Cetaphil moisturizer (always in the morning)
-occasionally will use witch hazel as a toner after cleansing.
Any advice / help you can give is so greatly appreciated!
Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:29 AM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:10 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users