acne moderate support pimple pimples pop

No replies to this topic

#1 jase1227

jase1227

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm a 20 year old male. I'm white and have been dealing with acne since I was 12. It has always been around for me and its worst was in 8th and 9th grade. I went on Accutane bad it cleared up most of the really bad acne. But it never truly went away. I have been dealing with this for so long I feel like giving up the fight and just say screw it. It’s just too much. The only time I had clear skin and by that I mean maybe like 5 pimples black heads or w.e I'm not good with identifying what kind of acne it is. But that lasted for only a month than something happened that tiger me to break out so badly like I haven’t since middle school. I got cyst and nodules and just keep breaking out and breaking out. One goes away another pops up no matter what. I am on an antibiotic right now called solodyn I’m taking 80mg tablet a day. I wish my face in the morning with St Ives and at night I used Neutrogena redness reducing face wash. Then I put on 5% benzoyl peroxide and 1% clindamycin on at night. I have also changed my diet which was never really bad to begin with but it is much healthier now. I never drink or eat dairy because I know that breaks me out. Any help would be great. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users