207 replies to this topic

#181 mimij67

mimij67

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Thanks Alternavista!!

LOL, for paleo coffee you brew as usual, then cut a nice chunk of unsalted grass-fed butter (KERRYGOLD is easiest to find, although unsalted often has to be requested) local farmers markets too but unsalted is harder to find?! You blend in blender for 15 seconds and it distributes the fat molecules exactly as if you had added cream! It does NOT leave a greasy cup. And the blender leaves a nice, frothy, latte-like cap on the top when you pour it into your cup! Yum!

How is your dog's skin? We are bringing a puppy home in August and I am going to try a raw diet (Primal brand and/or try making my own).

Oy, starting to wonder if my bladder is even tolerating a few drops of grape seed oil. Sigh. Do you think I have a chance of clearing without topical linoleic acid?? I guess I could try cutting out grains, but wonder if people with linoleic deficiency see big difference on Paleo? I read mixed results....

Edited by mimij67, 17 July 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#182 mimij67

mimij67

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Alternavista!

When you first finally cleared with your blood-sugar stabilizing diet, were you using topical linoleic acid?? My immune system is not tolerating it right now. Not even two frigging drops in AM and PM. When my leaky gut is more healed I think I will be able to use it. But now I am left with probiotics, cod liver oil, and blood sugar stablizing diet to try to change my sebum content. Is there any hope??? Sigh. Thanks.

#183 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

Alternavista!

When you first finally cleared with your blood-sugar stabilizing diet, were you using topical linoleic acid??

No.  what happens when you apply it topically? And what else are you doing for you leaky gut? Any mucilaginous plant foods? Does your pobiotic contain bifidobacterium lactis?  http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/230714-good-things-for-the-many-factors-that-lead-to-acne/#entry2574119

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#184 mimij67

mimij67

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

Thanks! (Sorry, long below)

I am working with a holistic Dr. that knows how to treat Interstitial Cystitis naturally by healing the gut. It usually takes 1-2 years. I am 9 months into treatment and previous use of my acne topicals (benzoyle peroxide and Salicylic) really slowed down my bladder/gut progress.  Western alternative approach to treating gut/bladder would involve the use of mucilaginous plant foods, but unfortunately in the case of IC, the SIBO, disbyosis and leaky gut is profound and my dr. has a different approach because the freeze dried aloe vera (for my condition) ends up being a band-aid and takes me in the wrong direction. She uses a combo of Eastern And Western approaches. She uses carefully tested probiotics (lactobacilli Megadophillus by Natren and B. Bifidum Mayloth Superstrain-Natren) and a few others. Chinese herbs designed to correct our imbalance. She uses cod liver oil for some of us (I have mild joint pain so she has me on Carlesons cod liver which has made my bottom and arms totally smooth-no more KP!)

If I use even a few drops of the oil (I think it is the tocopherol content) my immune system reacts in an inflammatory way and my lymph system goes bonkers and I have pelvic pain. Crazy I know. This just makes me crazy because I can't even use this ultra natural/effective topical. I might be able to use one drop in my non-comogenic moisterizer (has aloe and a few other things). We can't take vitamin supplements. And even vitamin D is difficult until our guts are more healed. This is a horrific imbalance. I am lucky my symptoms are very manageable right now. 

We are allowed yogurt and green tea so I will be applying these topically as mask and toner respectively. I can also use lavender for scarring in moderation. Only spring water to wash face. I guess I will cheat and do OCM with grapeseed one or two times per week and take it all off afterwards (better than nothing you think??) so it doesnt flare me. I know it is the daily dose of linoleic oil is what helps you fake it till you make it.

I am only eating small amount of rice and occasional olive oil potato chips (my only treat!) as far as carbs go. I also tolerate a bit of sweet potato. I like brown rice mochi but try not to eat too much of it. 

I try to eat 1/4 protien, 1/4 starch and 1/2 veggies.   Only eat low sugar fruit: blueberries and raspberries. Occasional grapefruit or green apple.

I guess my carbs must not be at the right level, because even tho I was using the topical linoleic I could still see that my sebum is icky/oleic type? So my diet still needs tweaking and my gut needs healing (may have yeast, see below). Or do you think I just need more time? 9 months of whole foods no sugar, and no real change in my sebum quality. Sigh.

How do I know if I am controlling my blood sugar appropriately and not eating too many carbs?

I don't eat ANY processed foods and I dont eat sugar or drink alcohol. The only thing I can tinker with is taking out or limiting grains. Paleo says take them out, and I think you are saying to limit them but not necessarily take them out? So I am not sure how much to eat with each meal. I do know that I rarely need to snack and I don't get "toxic hunger" feelings before meals. 

We are dabbling in employing SF 722 antifungal for some medium level candida I may have. But I can't start the anti fungal until I stop the linoleic because when I have them both in my system I cant tell which is flaring my symptoms!!

Thanks so much!!

Edited by mimij67, 19 July 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#185 mimij67

mimij67

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Would you recommend I use the "Clear Skin Diet" book (Logan and Trelaor) as a way to manage blood sugar? I can follow that, minus the wheat and soy and a few other things I have to avoid right now to heal my gut/bladder.

Thanks for your thoughts. I just want to be sure I am getting the right amount of carbs and not sure whether I should start with NO grains and tuber (hard to maintain my energy that way, but lots of people do it) or low grains, mainly small amounts of brown rice and sweet potatoes which I am allowed on my protocol.

Sorry to hijack this thread so terribly! I tried to contact you directly but no luck!

I may try to make my own moisturizer and wondering if you think palm-derived vegetable glycerine + aloe vera + grape seed would be acceptable?

Which aloe vera do you use on your skin that is acne-safe? I need to create a formula that slows the absorption of the grape seed oil into my blood stream as it seems to aggrevate things if I put it on straight.

THANKS for your thoughts!

Edited by mimij67, 21 July 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#186 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

CLA is PPAR  receptor inhibitor?

Atherosclerosis. 2006 Jul;187(1):40-9. Epub 2005 Sep 22. FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Click here to read" Links
Profound resolution of early atherosclerosis with conjugated linoleic acid.
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Institute of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) refers to a group of positional and geometric isomers of linoleic acid and has been shown to suppress the development of atherosclerosis in experimental models. However, the mechanism involved is unclear although it is believed it may act as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor or as an agonist of the nuclear receptors, peroxisome proliferator activated receptors (PPARs). In this study, we examined the effect of cis-9,trans-11:trans-10,cis-12-CLA (80:20 blend) on the regression of pre-established atherosclerosis. ApoE(-/-) mice fed a 1% cholesterol diet were randomized at 8 weeks to continue receiving the diet supplemented with 1% control saturated fat or 1% CLA blend for a further 8 weeks. CLA supplementation did not simply prevent progression but induced almost complete resolution of atherosclerosis. Although CLA inhibited platelet deposition, as detected by staining of platelet glycoprotein alpha11b beta111a, it did not inhibit COX-mediated generation of prostaglandins in this model. However, PPARalpha and PPARgamma expression was increased in the aorta of the CLA-treated animals. This was coincident with decreased macrophage accumulation and decreased expression of the macrophage scavenger receptor CD36 and increased apoptosis in the aorta in vivo. CLA induces the resolution of atherosclerosis by negatively regulating the expression of pro-inflammatory genes and inducing apoptosis in the atherosclerotic lesion.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

#187 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Get your vitamin D, ideally from the sun.

http://www.acne.org/...09#entry2425509

It had previously been shown that defects in the immune system interfere with the skin's ability to produce a peptide called cathelicidin, which is protective against microbial invasion. In many skin diseases, including eczema, a deficiency of cathelicidin correlates with increased infection.

Study participants (14 with atopic dermatitis and 14 without) were all given 4000 IUs of oral Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per day for 21 days. Skin lesions were biopsied before and after the 21-day period. The researchers found that oral vitamin D use by the patients appeared to correct the skin's defect in cathelicidin.

#188 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Good paper explaining inflammatory response.  Skimming sees tons on factors known to be involved in acne formation. Obviously, since it's about inflammatory response.

ATVB in Focus: Inflammation

Prostaglandins and Inflammation

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/31/5/986.full  full text available.

#189 nikkimixam

nikkimixam

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Another way to boost ceramides in the skin, in this article primarily about gut flora but includes info on topical probiotic use:

Streptococcus thermophilus, a species found in most yogurts, can increase ceramide production when applied to the skin for 7 days as a cream [58]. This work, which has since been replicated [59,60], is of relevance to acne, particularly when considering that some of the ceramide sphingolipids, most notably phytosphingosine (PS), provide both antimicrobial activity againstPropionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and direct anti-inflammatory activity [61]. Sphingolipids have been noted to be low in acne [62], and the seasonal loss of ceramides may be a driving force behind much higher dermatological office visits for acne during winter months [63]. Indeed, topical application of 0.2% PS reduced papules and pustules by 89% in a recent 2-month pilot study [61].

http://www.ncbi.nlm....63/?tool=pubmed

is there a specific brand of yogurt you recommend?

#190 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

Another way to boost ceramides in the skin, in this article primarily about gut flora but includes info on topical probiotic use:

Streptococcus thermophilus, a species found in most yogurts, can increase ceramide production when applied to the skin for 7 days as a cream [58]. This work, which has since been replicated [59,60], is of relevance to acne, particularly when considering that some of the ceramide sphingolipids, most notably phytosphingosine (PS), provide both antimicrobial activity againstPropionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and direct anti-inflammatory activity [61]. Sphingolipids have been noted to be low in acne [62], and the seasonal loss of ceramides may be a driving force behind much higher dermatological office visits for acne during winter months [63]. Indeed, topical application of 0.2% PS reduced papules and pustules by 89% in a recent 2-month pilot study [61].

http://www.ncbi.nlm....63/?tool=pubmed
is there a specific brand of yogurt you recommend?

Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus should be in every yogurt, really. They are the basic starter cultures for yogurt making and work synergistically.

#191 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'm really confused. It seems like everyone is like yes! This is a breakthough...but isn't LA just omega 6 and dont we already get a ton of that? How could acne sufferers have an LA deficiency then? I thought we needed omega 3? So confused...

Someone help me! I want to understand and cure my acne! I don't get it! LA omega 3? I thought we needed more omega 3!? 

I just don't understand how if LA is from Omega 6, how acne sufferers have a deficiency of it? Is it just LA strictly or GLA and ALA? I thought we get way too much n-6?

Edited by crystalthelondonlover, 17 October 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#192 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'm really confused. It seems like everyone is like yes! This is a breakthough...but isn't LA just omega 6 and dont we already get a ton of that? How could acne sufferers have an LA deficiency then? I thought we needed omega 3? So confused...
Someone help me! I want to understand and cure my acne! I don't get it! LA omega 3? I thought we needed more omega 3!? 

I just don't understand how if LA is from Omega 6, how acne sufferers have a deficiency of it? Is it just LA strictly or GLA and ALA? I thought we get way too much n-6?

Sorry, I missed this question all this time. Yes most people do consume too much omega 6 in the form of grains, grain oils and products from grain fed animals. And need to consume more omega 3 EFAs. Which is why, as I stated in the beginning, researchers don't believe it's a systemic deficiency. Just a deficiency in the composition of our sebum. A couple of genetic/enzymatic mutations were named as reasons for this deficiency.

And that would be why this thread is about the topical application of linoleic acid containing oil. And why I did tons of research and posted pages and pages of info about how topical application of the oil spreads throughout the sebaceous glands.

That said, I think it could also be about the quality of the oil/grain consumed. These fatty acids are very prone to oxidation. The average person probably consumes cupfuls of rancid oils and grains per day.

#193 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

I'm wondering if anyone with acne AND rosacea has tried this.

Interestingly enough, there are some studies showing that rosacea patients have too much linoleic acid in their sebum...so that's a bit of dilemma if you somehow wind up with both acne and rosacea...

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#194 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Interestingly enough, there are some studies showing that rosacea patients have too much linoleic acid in their sebum...so that's a bit of dilemma if you somehow wind up with both acne and rosacea...

I have acne and rosacea, but they were both mostly under control by my diet. I just hit on this when looking for something to do about my dogs skin problems. My rosacea hasnt worsened since i started using safflower oil. most of the time its my only topical. i rarely bother to mix up my aloe, niacinimide, green tea concoction. And aloe was once my main rosacea treatment.

Do you have both?

#195 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I have acne and rosacea, but they were both mostly under control by my diet. I just hit on this when looking for something to do about my dogs skin problems. My rosacea hasnt worsened since i started using safflower oil. most of the time its my only topical. i rarely bother to mix up my aloe, niacinimide, green tea concoction. And aloe was once my main rosacea treatment.

Do you have both?

Yes, both. Rosacea runs on one side of my family, and acne runs on the other. Yipee, I got both. 

I'm glad to hear your rosacea hasn't worsened, at least.

Do you get clogged pores at all? Does safflower help? And have you tried hemp oil? (seems to be talked about a lot when it comes to linoleic acid)

Do the cold-pressed hexane-free food-grade labels for oil apply here?

I don't get inflamed acne anymore because of spironolactone. But I have had clogged pores that have sat on my skin for...years...literally. I have been researching sebum viscosity and am looking for something that would help. Retinoids inflame these veteran clogged pores into acne. High strength acid peels do help, but my rosacea skin hates them, and I am tired of burning my face off to get the plug out. I did try OCM diligently for a while with jojoba and castor oil, but had poor results. 

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

#196 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Do you have both?

Yes, both. Rosacea runs on one side of my family, and acne runs on the other. Yipee, I got both. 

I'm glad to hear your rosacea hasn't worsened, at least.

Do you get clogged pores at all? Does safflower help? And have you tried hemp oil? (seems to be talked about a lot when it comes to linoleic acid)

Do the cold-pressed hexane-free food-grade labels for oil apply here?

I don't get inflamed acne anymore because of spironolactone. But I have had clogged pores that have sat on my skin for...years...literally. I have been researching sebum viscosity and am looking for something that would help. Retinoids inflame these veteran clogged pores into acne. High strength acid peels do help, but my rosacea skin hates them, and I am tired of burning my face off to get the plug out. I did try OCM diligently for a while with jojoba and castor oil, but had poor results. 

I tried hemp seed, but didn't like it. It seemed greasier.  It's only about 50% linoleic acid, although the omega 3 EFAs could be beneficial topically.  The Allerderm topical for dogs that started my research includes omega 3.

And yes to the quality of the oil question.  Also dark bottle, fresh as possible. Store in the fridge.  PUFAs go rancid easy.  That's why you shouldn't consume them much.

I think jojoba broke me out. When I first tried oils, I would get non inflamed clogged pores on my forehead, a form of acne I never otherwise got.  And the only time I ever noticed any topical breaking me out.  jojoba would be amongst the first oils I tried, along with cosmetic grade almond & camelia.

#197 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

I tried hemp seed, but didn't like it. It seemed greasier.  It's only about 50% linoleic acid, although the omega 3 EFAs could be beneficial topically.  The Allerderm topical for dogs that started my research includes omega 3.

And yes to the quality of the oil question.  Also dark bottle, fresh as possible. Store in the fridge.  PUFAs go rancid easy.  That's why you shouldn't consume them much.

I think jojoba broke me out. When I first tried oils, I would get non inflamed clogged pores on my forehead, a form of acne I never otherwise got.  And the only time I ever noticed any topical breaking me out.  jojoba would be amongst the first oils I tried, along with cosmetic grade almond & camelia.

I bought Napa Valley Naturals Grapeseed Oil 4 days ago. I've been using it at night as an oil cleanse after my normal cleanse, and also in the morning mixed with moisturizer. 

Too soon to say anything yet, but I was able to extract (with a metal extraction tool) 3 of my really old clogged pores. May be a coincidence, but it left me hopeful.

Have you done any research on GLA? The more I read about linoleic acid and skin, the more I keep running into this bit of info: some people genetically lack the delta-6-desaturase enzyme which converts linoleic acid to the more beneficial anti-inflammatory GLA. The enzyme also decreases with age in people who do have it. 

I found this graphic pretty helpful:

OmegaConversions.gif

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

#198 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

I bought Napa Valley Naturals Grapeseed Oil 4 days ago. I've been using it at night as an oil cleanse after my normal cleanse, and also in the morning mixed with moisturizer. 

Too soon to say anything yet, but I was able to extract (with a metal extraction tool) 3 of my really old clogged pores. May be a coincidence, but it left me hopeful.

Have you done any research on GLA? The more I read about linoleic acid and skin, the more I keep running into this bit of info: some people genetically lack the delta-6-desaturase enzyme which converts linoleic acid to the more beneficial anti-inflammatory GLA. The enzyme also decreases with age in people who do have it. 

Yes. I used to take Borage Oil. But I don't recall many details about it that made me decide to take it, other than that it's anti-inflammatory,  It's in the oral Allerderm capsules for cats & dogs. You can see the ingredients in my first post.  I couldn't find ingredient lists for the topical.  I shall try to find time to study your graphic.

Good Luck with the topical grapeseed. Tip: I apply very thinly by doing  it with wet fingers/hands or to a wet face.

Edited by alternativista, 13 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#199 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

This is about graying hair, but I'm pretty sure we've discussed this enzyme somewhere in this thread about skin function.(NaturalNews) Days ago it was announced that European researchers had discovered a breakthrough cure for grey and thinning hair: A topical application of a sun-activated compound called PC-KUS (a modified pseudocatalase). However, the researchers may be a few hundred years late with their discovery since onion juice has been used as a remedy for thin and greying hair for ages.

What the researchers found was that grey hair is primarily caused by a buildup of hydrogen peroxide at the root of hair follicles and that this was due in great part to a reduction in the natural antioxidant compound catalase. In addition to helping cleanse the scalp and follicles, onion juice also promotes the production of catalase. Catalase prevents grey hair as well as promoted thicker hair follicles.

The researchers "new" breakthrough appears to be the rediscovery of a remedy for grey hair and baldness that herbalists have known for centuries: Onion juice. Hundreds of years ago, famed herbalist John Gerard (1545- 1612) wrote: "the juyce of onions annointed upon a bald head in the sun bringeth the hair againe very speedily." Today, many herbalists recommend onion juice either singly or in combination with other natural items as a remedy for grey and thinning hair.

Edited by alternativista, 09 December 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#200 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Just to update, I've been using the Napa Valley Naturals grapeseed oil fairly consistently. I keep it refrigerated. No bad effects from it. It hasn't really loosened up any clogged pores, besides those first three, like I was hoping though.

Maybe it would work if I "cleansed" with it instead of using it as a topical. But I don't have the patience at the moment to do the whole massaging in for 10 minutes (that is a LONG time to massage your own face!!) and steaming thing again. 

Edited by Green Gables, 11 December 2013 - 10:45 PM.

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users