2 replies to this topic

#1 Ssydniee

Ssydniee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hey hi hello,
I've been on The Regimen for about two months now. I'll be honest, I don't follow it exactly. My face is just way too sensitive to fully ramp up the BP. I only use a finger full at night. This worked for the first month and a half! My acne cleared and I was happy.
Lately, my T-Zone has been very acne-y and I don't know what that's about. Also, I'm noticing little red bumps on the sides of my face. They aren't zit zits, I cn't pop them and they are small, and only slightly raised, but what is this? I'm getting frustrated :(
Someone please help and tell me what to do!

#2 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hey there... Unfortunately, you are not following the regimen exactly, therefore you aren't going to get the same results in the time frame specified by Dan.. Since you are only doing it at night, you should expect to continue to break out for the next few months before you really begin to see results... Stick to it, but don't expect that you won't break out more often before you completely clear... Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress..

#3 jepooley

jepooley

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Are you using jojoba oil?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users