Photo

Idea To Cure Acne?

acne natural cure looking help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#21 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Thanks man. I'm actually in the dating scene (18 almost 19), and yeah I know how people are going to judge you on your appearance, I've experienced this first-hand. What I'm doing seems to be slowly working. I'm going to give it another couple months and hopefully by then I'll have stopped breaking out! If it isn't working then I will reconsider accutane again. I've heard a lot of good stories. I know a person who used it and the difference is incredible, but I still think its a bit of a risk, and if I don't have to take that risk, I'm not going to. Thanks gia, excellent suggestion!

#22 ericaashley2012

ericaashley2012

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Accutane is the cure to acne basically, why would you not use it? its the only thing that works for people like you who have exhausted all their options. I had pretty bad acne before too and tried about 100 different things, with little to no results. two things that worked were differen gel, yeah I felt it was a miracle seeing something actually clear my skin up perfectly, differen was great but it only worked temporarily. so I tried accutane and my acne was cured for three years. my acne is back now, buts its clear 80 percent of the time, and when I do have acne its not that bad... you seem like a great candidate for accutane.

#23 Ballen

Ballen

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

Do da roaccutane.

Dreams do come true.

#24 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Accutane is the cure to acne basically, why would you not use it? its the only thing that works for people like you who have exhausted all their options. I had pretty bad acne before too and tried about 100 different things, with little to no results. two things that worked were differen gel, yeah I felt it was a miracle seeing something actually clear my skin up perfectly, differen was great but it only worked temporarily. so I tried accutane and my acne was cured for three years. my acne is back now, buts its clear 80 percent of the time, and when I do have acne its not that bad... you seem like a great candidate for accutane.

I'm just really scared of the long term side effects. I've decided that if my acne is bad next September, not moderate or light, then I'm going to go to my doctor to talk about and accutane. Thanks for the advice.

#25 ohmygod

ohmygod

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Go on Accutane

#26 nightraid3r

nightraid3r

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

no dairy and no masturbation, try without them for 1 month and the results are awesome

Why do people say this? it's clinically proven that there is no connection to masturbation and acne, and if anything, it relieves stress, a proven contributing factor to acne. Please do your research.

Also, no dairy has different effects for different people. While this is a veritable claim compared to your other outlandish one, some people are not affected by dairy and some are in an extreme manner.

#27 Beender20

Beender20

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'm frustrated with all these people that keep telling you to use accutane. Obviously you've said many times that you don't want to take it just yet. I think its great that you are going to weigh out all the other possible options and use accutane as a last resort - as it is meant to be.

And yeah maybe there are no side effects just now, but look 10, 15, 20 years in the future. I have first hand experience with one of my best friends that took it and now he is having serious depression, anxiety attacks, and problems with his liver 5 years after accutane. I know its just one experience out of many, but its just something to consider when taking this drug.

#28 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

How much sun are you getting? You look pretty white. I have noticed in my two jobs (desk job and dance instructor) that it's the indoors people that have the worst skin. If you don't want to go out and tan, try supplementing with large amounts of vitamin D. Try 10,000 IU a day for a couple of weeks and watch for improvement. You'll need to get Vitamin D-3 in gel form so that your body can absorb it.

If 10,000 IU seems like a lot...realize that you make way more than out in the sun.

I use Vitamin D-3 Gold. Link: http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B005G73N3I

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#29 SamIman

SamIman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

no dairy and no masturbation, try without them for 1 month and the results are awesome

Why do people say this? it's clinically proven that there is no connection to masturbation and acne, and if anything, it relieves stress, a proven contributing factor to acne. Please do your research.

u srsly brain dead. we've been over this a hundred times, it does make acne worse.

i dont give a shit was a clinic says

#30 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm frustrated with all these people that keep telling you to use accutane. Obviously you've said many times that you don't want to take it just yet. I think its great that you are going to weigh out all the other possible options and use accutane as a last resort - as it is meant to be.

And yeah maybe there are no side effects just now, but look 10, 15, 20 years in the future. I have first hand experience with one of my best friends that took it and now he is having serious depression, anxiety attacks, and problems with his liver 5 years after accutane. I know its just one experience out of many, but its just something to consider when taking this drug.

Yeah, I've heard stories about that. I'd rather just not risk it at this time.

How much sun are you getting? You look pretty white. I have noticed in my two jobs (desk job and dance instructor) that it's the indoors people that have the worst skin. If you don't want to go out and tan, try supplementing with large amounts of vitamin D. Try 10,000 IU a day for a couple of weeks and watch for improvement. You'll need to get Vitamin D-3 in gel form so that your body can absorb it.

If 10,000 IU seems like a lot...realize that you make way more than out in the sun.

I use Vitamin D-3 Gold. Link: http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B005G73N3I

During the summer my face clears up a ton! So, I tried supplementing with vitamin D for over a month, but I didn't see any results. Anyway, I've been working with a routine for the last couple months and been tweaking it and trying some things and it looks like I'm finally getting some good results. I hope they keep up and my face clears completely! I plan on putting up some pictures and my routine this weekend.