Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idea To Cure Acne?

31 posts in this topic

no dairy and no masturbation, try without them for 1 month and the results are awesome

Why do people say this? it's clinically proven that there is no connection to masturbation and acne, and if anything, it relieves stress, a proven contributing factor to acne. Please do your research.

Also, no dairy has different effects for different people. While this is a veritable claim compared to your other outlandish one, some people are not affected by dairy and some are in an extreme manner.

I'm frustrated with all these people that keep telling you to use accutane. Obviously you've said many times that you don't want to take it just yet. I think its great that you are going to weigh out all the other possible options and use accutane as a last resort - as it is meant to be.

And yeah maybe there are no side effects just now, but look 10, 15, 20 years in the future. I have first hand experience with one of my best friends that took it and now he is having serious depression, anxiety attacks, and problems with his liver 5 years after accutane. I know its just one experience out of many, but its just something to consider when taking this drug.

How much sun are you getting? You look pretty white. I have noticed in my two jobs (desk job and dance instructor) that it's the indoors people that have the worst skin. If you don't want to go out and tan, try supplementing with large amounts of vitamin D. Try 10,000 IU a day for a couple of weeks and watch for improvement. You'll need to get Vitamin D-3 in gel form so that your body can absorb it.

If 10,000 IU seems like a lot...realize that you make way more than out in the sun.

I use Vitamin D-3 Gold. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G73N3I/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=winnerswreath&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005G73N3I

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables

no dairy and no masturbation, try without them for 1 month and the results are awesome

Why do people say this? it's clinically proven that there is no connection to masturbation and acne, and if anything, it relieves stress, a proven contributing factor to acne. Please do your research.

u srsly brain dead. we've been over this a hundred times, it does make acne worse.

i dont give a shit was a clinic says

I'm frustrated with all these people that keep telling you to use accutane. Obviously you've said many times that you don't want to take it just yet. I think its great that you are going to weigh out all the other possible options and use accutane as a last resort - as it is meant to be.

And yeah maybe there are no side effects just now, but look 10, 15, 20 years in the future. I have first hand experience with one of my best friends that took it and now he is having serious depression, anxiety attacks, and problems with his liver 5 years after accutane. I know its just one experience out of many, but its just something to consider when taking this drug.

Yeah, I've heard stories about that. I'd rather just not risk it at this time.

How much sun are you getting? You look pretty white. I have noticed in my two jobs (desk job and dance instructor) that it's the indoors people that have the worst skin. If you don't want to go out and tan, try supplementing with large amounts of vitamin D. Try 10,000 IU a day for a couple of weeks and watch for improvement. You'll need to get Vitamin D-3 in gel form so that your body can absorb it.

If 10,000 IU seems like a lot...realize that you make way more than out in the sun.

I use Vitamin D-3 Gold. Link: http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B005G73N3I

During the summer my face clears up a ton! So, I tried supplementing with vitamin D for over a month, but I didn't see any results. Anyway, I've been working with a routine for the last couple months and been tweaking it and trying some things and it looks like I'm finally getting some good results. I hope they keep up and my face clears completely! I plan on putting up some pictures and my routine this weekend.