Photo

Doesn't Seem To Be Working.. Any Suggestions?

beta carotene aha alpha hydroxy acid

2 replies to this topic

#1 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports, going to the gym, comedy, the beach, and to have skin as smooth as a baby`s butt

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

So, I have been using tea tree oil as a face wash and I have been using omega D-3 (liquid) and taking beta carotene and I don't *ahem*masturbate, at least for the past week. I have been using the tea tree oil for months, the omega D-3 for the last couple weeks, and taking beta carotene for just a couple days. Here is pictures of me from a few days ago. I didn't really expect any major improvement, but it looks like its getting even worse. Which isn't so, so great aha. So, I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing for now, but I'd like to look in some other things to try. I've pretty much given up on facial washes. I think going internal is my best bet.

Current pictures are below

Attached File  IMG_0564.JPG   2.02MB   19 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0565.JPG   2.23MB   22 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0566.JPG   2.22MB   17 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0567.JPG   2MB   11 downloads

Whoops... HERE are the pictures from a few days ago. My bad..

http://imageshack.us.../img0560au.jpg/

So, Just to be super clear. The pictures from imagshack are the ones from a few days ago and the the ones in this the post are the current ones.

#2 start

start

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Tea tree oil, benzyl peroxide and such won't be enough to fix that acne. Forget antibiotics too.

Get accutane or another Isotretinoin prescription. I had acne like that and I'm so mad I went through all the other medications before getting Isotretinoin. It took me 6 months of 40mg/a day and now I'm free of acne.

Edited by start, 12 April 2012 - 06:44 PM.

#3 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports, going to the gym, comedy, the beach, and to have skin as smooth as a baby`s butt

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Yeah, they haven't really done a thing for me. Antibiotics also didn't work at all. I'm really afraid to take accutane, its not the short term side effects that scare me, its the long term. Thanks for the advice though. I'm really going to have to try something more intense I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users