Faq From Submitted Errors.
Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:34 PM
Q: I've just register and I can't post.
A: Please validate your email first. You will be moved to the group "members" instantly. You can check your current group by clicking "profile" button.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:09 PM
A: Please check the email you entered during the registration - 8 of 10 times there is a misspell, 1 of 10 - email went to "Spam".Hint: Try to avoid @aol.com and @comcast.com mailboxes.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:06 AM
A: Our system check if the e-mail is real to protect message board from spammers. Your email is kept in a private area and used only to send you notifications and to restore access if you forget your password. Also, we have a black list of emails that could not be used during a registration (Example: email@example.com, etc.). Email address could be used only once. Try to restore the access using your existing email, maybe you are already a registered member.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:12 PM
Q: I'd like to delete my account.
A1: You have all access to all content posted at our website and can alter/delete it anytime.
A2: We're sorry but we are no longer able to delete accounts upon request. We have thousands of members and are continually growing, so this is no longer something the Admins. are able to do.
If you feel you no longer want to be a part of our community, we ask that you just stop using your account. If you want some of your posts removed, feel free to search through your posts and replies and edit them as you see fit, remove photos, etc. You may also change your username in your controls to something non-identifying with you, if you'd like, before you go.
I would also like to encourage everyone to be mindful of the information you put online. It's not always a good idea to post personal information on public internet forums.
Here's the thread: http://www.acne.org/...g-your-account/
Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:11 AM
Q: I have been trying to access my account but cannot get in using my username or email address. I made a purchase and am trying to track my order.
A: Please note that you made the purchase at danielkern.com. The message board is on acne.org and usind different account information unless you linked the accounts. You can restore the password at danielkern.com/login.asp
Note: If you requesting to restore a password without specifying the name (link) to your account, there is nothing I can do to identify your account.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:39 PM
* request sent from ****@comcast.com
A: Comcast block notification emails of our message board. Please change registration email (submit ticket to support via "contact us" form) if you want to receive notifications about replies or personal messages.
Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:16 PM
FAQ about personal security:
1) Do not post your personal information...
2) Use nickname instead of real name:
- - If you are using Social Network account to identify yourself, you can change displayed name in your personal settings
3) You can link/unlink your Social Network profile any time: Go to "My Settings" from the top-right navigation drop-down, select social network (ex.: Facebook), and click the button "Disassociate account now".
4) You can edit (change the content, but nor remove the 'empty' reply) your posts at the forum and/or remove images and posts from personal blog or gallery any time.
5) Please do not use "contact us" form to request account removal. Because you can't confirm that account is yours, the request will be ignored.
6) Do not use nicknames that can link you to the different accounts outside of this site.
7) Account information is not used by third parties, even our store (danielkern.com) uses different credential to ensure security of personal information.
8) You can change your displayed name any time in your profile. For new members there is a limit - 2 changes per month.
Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:17 PM
Q?: I can't seem to remember what my username and password is.
A: Acne.org community does not have a member that is associated with your email.
Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:14 PM
Q: When I complete the registration form it says I'm a spammer and I'm not allowed in this community. I've tried registering using two different email addresses and its saying the same thing.
A: Your IP address is in the blacklist. Unfortunately, we can't help it, but it will be removed after 90 days. Please make sure that your PC/MAC/or mobile device does not have viruses. You also can try to use a computer from the different networks. If you know how your IP address you can check it here: http://www.stopforumspam.com/search. Please DO NOT use free WIFI internet access points in airports or cafes!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users