Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

So... Why Don't Girls Have Bacne?

food for thought.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#41 Faerie87

Faerie87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

Oh wow so milk has an effect on your skin? I'll be honest I don't drink enough milk really. I don't eat breakfast so I guess that's part of it!
I live in quite a small town in the UK. Lol not sure if you could get a monkey on the plane, but I know of someone who brought a tortoise from Libya, so I guess anything is possible if you hide it well enough.

Lol no I don't have my appendix. I don't recall them even offering it to me, and I definately didn't ask. Don't think it will be have been in good shape though, it burst inside me so I guess it looked more of a mess than anything.

I tried washing my back and chest with face wash a couple of times, it's really good for the oil but it made a lot of spots show up. Not sure if it was just purging or my skin didn't like face wash in that area.

Good, stay away from breakfast! oh pancake syrup also seems pretty bad too. I think it's the high sugar content and high frutcose corn syrup. Posted Image
I wouldn't try getting the monkey past security these days. Security might catch me and accuse my monkey of being A BOMB!!!

I can see it now...wouldn't make it past the first security checkpoint....
Security: "Ok sir, spread your arms and legs plz."
Me: "Uhh...I dont think that's such a good idea"
Security: "Why not? What are you hiding?"
Me: Uhh...nothing?"
Security: "Hmm...what's that under your coat? Wait a sec is that a MONKEY!! QUICK!!!! SECURE THE TAIL!!! SECURE THE TAIL!!!!"
Me: "OW! Why the batton!!!"
Security: "It's got a banana!! OH GAWD!!!"

How many times are you showering now and how long do you stay in the shower? Also, I love long hot showers but they make things worse. Now that its summer i shower more often cuz my chest/back are sweating more but when i do i keep it short and cool.

I only shower for ten minutes and I never have it really hot, just warm or cool if its summer time. And its once a day which is enough for me.

Lol @ all that monkey stuff.

In America breakfast can be different from here, we have sweet cereals but people don't normally eat pancakes at that time. A fry up is probably the worst here in terms of junk. They even fry the bread! (That's the full English).

#42 TheGoodSon

TheGoodSon

Hey let's be friends.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

I only shower for ten minutes and I never have it really hot, just warm or cool if its summer time. And its once a day which is enough for me.

In America breakfast can be different from here, we have sweet cereals but people don't normally eat pancakes at that time. A fry up is probably the worst here in terms of junk. They even fry the bread! (That's the full English).

I shower usually 1-3 times per day it depends on my activity. Once if its a cold day and nothing's going on. Twice if i woke up in the morning sweaty and then again in the evening. Three times if i decide to go out and play sports in the middle of the day. I wear nearly my entire wardrobe every week. I change clothes (especially shirts) quite often. Oh i dont think i have too many clothes but still lol. I should probably wash my sheets more often than i should. Don't know if that's the same for you.

And what is a Fry-Up?

#43 Faerie87

Faerie87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

I shower usually 1-3 times per day it depends on my activity. Once if its a cold day and nothing's going on. Twice if i woke up in the morning sweaty and then again in the evening. Three times if i decide to go out and play sports in the middle of the day. I wear nearly my entire wardrobe every week. I change clothes (especially shirts) quite often. Oh i dont think i have too many clothes but still lol. I should probably wash my sheets more often than i should. Don't know if that's the same for you.

And what is a Fry-Up?

What about towels? I am quite particular, especially my face towel, I change it often. I probably don't change my sheets often enough either lol.

A fry up is when you fry egg, black pudding, tomato, hash browns and bread all together. Otherwise known as a full English breakfast.

#44 TheGoodSon

TheGoodSon

Hey let's be friends.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

What about towels? I am quite particular, especially my face towel, I change it often. I probably don't change my sheets often enough either lol.

A fry up is when you fry egg, black pudding, tomato, hash browns and bread all together. Otherwise known as a full English breakfast.

Oooohhh!!! A fry up (aka: i-can-has-max-cholesterol-k-thnx) sounds like death on a plate lol. DO WANT!!!

Oh i'm glad you brought up towels. I haven't been using towels to wash my face for a while now. It seems since i stopped using them my flakyness has gone down dramatically. I think perhaps even lightly scrubbing with towels was irritating my skin. The downside to this is i'm not properly exfoliating though. Not sure what to do about this but i dont normally think about it till the next time i wash my face.

Edit: Don't know if you have an IHOP where you're at but if you ever go there try the strawberry crepe.

Re-edit: is it pronounced "CREEP" as in a stalker? or do you say "CREPAY" like uh....prepaid credit? only backwards of course Posted Image

Edited by TheGoodSon, 05 June 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#45 Faerie87

Faerie87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Oooohhh!!! A fry up (aka: i-can-has-max-cholesterol-k-thnx) sounds like death on a plate lol. DO WANT!!!

Oh i'm glad you brought up towels. I haven't been using towels to wash my face for a while now. It seems since i stopped using them my flakyness has gone down dramatically. I think perhaps even lightly scrubbing with towels was irritating my skin. The downside to this is i'm not properly exfoliating though. Not sure what to do about this but i dont normally think about it till the next time i wash my face.

Edit: Don't know if you have an IHOP where you're at but if you ever go there try the strawberry crepe.

Re-edit: is it pronounced "CREEP" as in a stalker? or do you say "CREPAY" like uh....prepaid credit? only backwards of course Posted Image

Ah ok. I just use a towel to pat my face, and I don't completely dry it off and I never rub. Do you have St Ive's apricot scrub over there? It's excellent for exfoliating. There is a blemish variety which contains salicylic acid. I love it.

I've heard of IHOP but unfortunately we don't have them here! Not sure its anywhere in the UK tbh. In my little town we only recently got Starbucks, like within the last few years lol.

I pronounce crepe as 'craype'. Not sure if its right or not but I say it like that lol.

#46 TheGoodSon

TheGoodSon

Hey let's be friends.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Ah ok. I just use a towel to pat my face, and I don't completely dry it off and I never rub. Do you have St Ive's apricot scrub over there? It's excellent for exfoliating. There is a blemish variety which contains salicylic acid. I love it.

Ohhh now i get it. yep I do have St Ive's and probably too many other things. I've been trying stuff at random which is definately bad on my part. I think i'm going to try Dan's regime next and ONLY that so I can see if it works as well on me as it has for everyone else.

I've heard of IHOP but unfortunately we don't have them here! Not sure its anywhere in the UK tbh. In my little town we only recently got Starbucks, like within the last few years lol.

I pronounce crepe as 'craype'. Not sure if its right or not but I say it like that lol.

LOL! this actually made me laugh. barely a Starbucks? So from which one of the town wells do u get your drinking water from? Posted Image

Edit: Omg i kicked my desk while i was laughing at you and stubbed my big toe. I couldn't even be manly about it. I was like, "YEEEOOWWWEEEE!!"

Edited by TheGoodSon, 05 June 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#47 Faerie87

Faerie87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Ohhh now i get it. yep I do have St Ive's and probably too many other things. I've been trying stuff at random which is definately bad on my part. I think i'm going to try Dan's regime next and ONLY that so I can see if it works as well on me as it has for everyone else.

LOL! this actually made me laugh. barely a Starbucks? So from which one of the town wells do u get your drinking water from? Posted Image

Edit: Omg i kicked my desk while i was laughing at you and stubbed my big toe. I couldn't even be manly about it. I was like, "YEEEOOWWWEEEE!!"

I try random stuff too, I don't always use the same face wash. My face goes the same kind of cycle. Breakout, heal and clear for a bit then breakout again. At the moment I'm using an antiseptic cream at night to heal up breakouts. It really does work fast. It's a little greasy so I don't use it in the daytime. I really like gel cream moisturisers. I exfoliate every other day.

Lol I know, it feels a little like we are forgotten in a place like this. Having a football team kind of helps people know we exist and everything is nearby. I'd like to move to a city though. Lol ur reaction was hilarious. Wish I'd seen that haha.

I just remembered, we are actually having the Olympic torch come to our town. It's going down my street, so I'll hopefully have a good view!

#48 TheGoodSon

TheGoodSon

Hey let's be friends.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

I try random stuff too, I don't always use the same face wash. My face goes the same kind of cycle. Breakout, heal and clear for a bit then breakout again. At the moment I'm using an antiseptic cream at night to heal up breakouts. It really does work fast. It's a little greasy so I don't use it in the daytime. I really like gel cream moisturisers. I exfoliate every other day.

Lol I know, it feels a little like we are forgotten in a place like this. Having a football team kind of helps people know we exist and everything is nearby. I'd like to move to a city though. Lol ur reaction was hilarious. Wish I'd seen that haha.

I just remembered, we are actually having the Olympic torch come to our town. It's going down my street, so I'll hopefully have a good view!

Yep! same cycle here! i'll try something new and get clear and think to myself "Woah! this stuff works great!" the following week i'll break out again and then wonder if the new product i tried even made a difference? Is this thing you call "football" really football like here in america? or is it really soccer? :P

The olympics are this year? scratching my head a bit here... boy does time fly quick.

#49 Faerie87

Faerie87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Yep! same cycle here! i'll try something new and get clear and think to myself "Woah! this stuff works great!" the following week i'll break out again and then wonder if the new product i tried even made a difference? Is this thing you call "football" really football like here in america? or is it really soccer? :P

The olympics are this year? scratching my head a bit here... boy does time fly quick.

Yeh my theory is if you don't get a worse breakout than usual or sensitivity to the product, its probably just doing its job of cleaning your skin but nothing more. Do you have the Neutrogena grapefruit products over there? I like the face wash but I haven't tried the moisturiser.

Yes I mean soccer, but we call it football. Your kind of football is most similar to rugby here. But they don't wear any protection.

Yes, its London 2012! The torch is currently on the relay around the UK.

#50 Tabbyhatesacne

Tabbyhatesacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

I'm A girl and I have gross body acne... your not alone Posted Image

#51 TheGoodSon

TheGoodSon

Hey let's be friends.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:58 PM

Yeh my theory is if you don't get a worse breakout than usual or sensitivity to the product, its probably just doing its job of cleaning your skin but nothing more. Do you have the Neutrogena grapefruit products over there? I like the face wash but I haven't tried the moisturiser.

Yes I mean soccer, but we call it football. Your kind of football is most similar to rugby here. But they don't wear any protection.

Yes, its London 2012! The torch is currently on the relay around the UK.

We have Neutrogena everything here in the US. I can't get over how many products i've tried. I have an event to go to next month. As soon as the event is over i'll probably start Dan's regime.

Your version of football is laughable, the ball goes back and forth ALL DAY!!! it's almost like watching a volleyball game....except they use their feet, and if the ball hits the ground....it doesnt matter. :P

I'm A girl and I have gross body acne... your not alone Posted Image

Omg have i really been gone for like a whole week? Time flies i swear! I hate that you have to suffer with the rest of us. It seems to have become a part of my life at this point. I seem to get hot easily and have a really sweaty chest and back from playing sports and often from just laying around in 85+ degree weather. My breakouts are on the parts of my chest/back that sweat the most. Do you happen to have the same issue?