Photo

Just Tried Skin Needling For The First Time

skin needling scars scar treatments dry tattooing needling hyperpigmentation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

Also, I can confirm that the 'scratching sensation' is an accurate description. I have had Dermapen treatments (0.15mm needle width) going in at 1.5mm, and it does indeed feel like a scratching sensation due to the speed of the needles going in.

Great, but that's not what this thread is about. Dermapen =/= dry tattooing. One is worth trying, one is something to avoid.

A quick search shows me that tattoo needles do in fact come with a needle diameter of 0.25mm which is the standard size of derma stamp needles. And this is assuming it was a normal tattoo gun and not a modified one. Now let's see if you practice what you preach and apologize to the OP.

http://forum.thetatt...o-needles-sizes

>And that's exactly what we need more of.
Pushing bullshit treatments? On this board? lol. I'm all for sharing experiences, but this is just a harmful procedure, 0.35mm (tattoo) needles create more scar tissue

Nope, we need people that actually know what they're talking about. You neither have the experience or knowledge to comment on this procedure.

#22 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

You wanna know how I got these scars?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#23 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

I don't care about Sarah Vaughter, the fact is you were wrong and you need to own up to it.

If the needles were in fact 0.25mm, woo, but I find it unlikely they were.

Yeah, just like I thought, you don't care about helping the OP, you just want to be right. Next time think before you leap into a thread like this with BS information.

#24 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#25 Liquid_Ocelot

Liquid_Ocelot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Oh this is getting pathetic now.

Yeah, just like I thought, you don't care about helping the OP, you just want to be right. Next time think before you leap into a thread like this with BS information.

Which is exactly what I'm doing by advising against this bullshit. Email some tattoo needle vendors, they'll tell you they don't have/can't get them. I don't have much of a problem with being wrong, but your forum link that is just some guy saying "size 8 is 0.25mm" is silly.

Look pal, stop trying to claw your way out of being wrong. You. Are. Wrong. Deal with it. If that forum link isn't good enough for you then simply search "tattoo needles size 8 0.25mm" on Google. I'm guessing you're now going to argue that it's all a conspiracy and that those needles don't actually exist.

Coming from someone who refused to help people find vendors for kit needed to make PRP with this reasoning

:lol: This is a new low, even for you. Even though it's completely irrelevant i'll indulge you anyway. It wasn't to help people find a kit, it was one person (singular) asking me to list everything I bought individually and the website I bought it from. It was simply laziness on his part.

When I read a post I like it to be to the point, I grant others the same luxury.

Well I hope i've been to the point. Now where's that apology for the OP?

#26 Nope.avi

Nope.avi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Edited by Nope.avi, 08 August 2012 - 08:16 PM.