Accutane

2 replies to this topic

#1 SarahJessica

SarahJessica

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

I am just curious to hear everyones or anyones story about accutane. I am new to this site and would love to be able to communicate with everyone because I don't know anyone around me who is on or used accutane. Let alone have the problems with the acne that I do.Since I'm still new to taking accutane only being my 3rd month I'm still not sure what to expect besided my nasty bump in the road with cold sores! So with that being said Let me know how your story went, if it helped, if it didn't, made it worse?

#2 nick93

nick93

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports, going to the gym, comedy, the beach, and to have skin as smooth as a baby`s butt

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

I've never taken accutane, and I'm a little scared to since there is so many possible negative side effects. Some side effects might only start to show years after. I'm going to try a few other things yet, but if I don't get results then I'm going to try it too. I have a friend that used it on his horrible cystic acne. Now he is comopletely clear and his face is a little dry and he might get a tiny little zit or two once a month, but he eats like crap, so I think if he didn't he might be completely clear all the time. Either way he is looking great

#3 SarahJessica

SarahJessica

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

I was scared too!!! But I feel I've tried everything else med wise so far! I have come to the conclusion that if you do what your doctor tells you too while you're on the accutane, it's not HALF as bad as people say. You have to stay hydrated and lotioned up, I think a lot of people have problems staying on a daily routine, Myself included you have to stay disciplined. Plus you do get blood work every month so they do monitor you while you're on it. I'm glad to hear about your friend, I'm hoping to have the same one day!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users