Epiduo Gel (One Word) Amazing

amazing gel epiduo perfection love

2 replies to this topic

#1 scarletturtle

scarletturtle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cheerleading, Softball, Dance, Fashion, Modeling, etc...

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Epiduo can only be described in one word-AMAZING

I have only had this product for maybe 3 days (the sample obviously) and I use it with Cetaphil's gentle skin cleanser for all skin types and their Daily Facial Mousturizer with SPF 15, and it works wonders!

So far my acne is less red, and has gotten smaller like-overnight! It's crazy, and I would totally recomend these products!! Posted Image

#2 Perry15

Perry15

Abi_Perry

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Really? That's great, i'm glad it's working for you :) I was put on it 3 weeks ago and it made everything worse, I think I had a worse reaction to it than I should've so I was taken off it after 2 weeks because my skin was destroyed. Took some time to heal before I could put anything on my skin again. I'm now on acnecide so fingers crossed. Hope the epiduo solves everything for you :)

#3 scarletturtle

scarletturtle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cheerleading, Softball, Dance, Fashion, Modeling, etc...

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

................................................................................................................im borded................................................................................................................

Really? That's great, i'm glad it's working for you Posted Image I was put on it 3 weeks ago and it made everything worse, I think I had a worse reaction to it than I should've so I was taken off it after 2 weeks because my skin was destroyed. Took some time to heal before I could put anything on my skin again. I'm now on acnecide so fingers crossed. Hope the epiduo solves everything for you Posted Image

I hope that doesnt happen to me and that sucks,, Thanks fot the support though!

Edited by scarletturtle, 08 April 2012 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users