L'oreal Men Expert Pure&matte Series

1 reply to this topic

#1 Aden Smart

Aden Smart

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

I've been using l'oreal men expert pure&matte series for a week. Bright charcoal facial cleanser that contain salicylic acid(didn't mention the concentration), anti marks moisturizing gel cream, and anti mark targeted roll on. All the products contain salicylic acid but the antimarks moisturizing gel cream and targeted roll on contains ingredients like alcohol denat and peppermint extract, which i heard that they can cause irritation. I did felt a short period of sting after applying the targeted roll on so I stopped using on the 2nd day, I don't know are they working for me cause I'm still getting some break outs around 4 of them and 2 are pretty small( don't know if they were pimples cause it just small bumps that doesn't hurt). So anyone have tried this product? Any advise to me should I continue using it or should I change? I got myself the neutrogena on the spot treatment benzoyl peroxide 2% cream too but hasn't use it as I don't want to combine using salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, afraid for causing irritation.

By the way my acne is all on my forehead I've tried clipping my hair and stop using hair products like hair spray or wax but hasn't got much improvement. Totally lost on what is irritating my forehead, only start having acne a few months ago I'm 21 now quite depressed.

Edited by Aden Smart, 07 April 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#2 Rachelx7

Rachelx7

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

My daughter and I both use salicylic acid 20% (every 4 days to once a week) plus benzoyl peroxide every night. It really cleared her forehead and helps to eliminate my cystic acne problem. I highly recommend both. I also use a cleanser with salicylic and glycolic acid twice a day. My daughters skin isn't quite as tough as mine so she uses a gentler cleanser daily.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users