Photo

Have You Tried These?

witch; no7; good things; aqua; neutrogena multidefence united kingdom britain oily skin

1 reply to this topic

#1 mnusrat

mnusrat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hey everyone,

I have wasted so much money buying different products but they either had bad ingredients in them or they simply didn't work on my skin.I used to have acne only on my T-zone but now I'm getting it everywhere. I have lot of blackheads, whiteheads and inflammatory red painful ones. I'm currently using the following:

Morning:
1. Witch foaming facial wash (its not that amazing to be honest, the foams feel too light)
2. No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal / Oily Skin 50ml (it feels nice on the skin but its too thick and makes my face oiler+darker whereas its meant to mattify the oiliness)

Evening:
1. Witch foaming facial wash
2. Epiduo
3. Extra virgin olive oil

As this skincare routine is not working for me so I want to change it something else. I am thinking of either Good things skincare range for acne-prone skin, or Boots aqua skincare range or Neutrogena multi defence range. I have checked their ingredients and they seemed safe enough to use.

Has anyone tried these? If yes please help me out by sharing your experience.

Thanks xxxx

Edited by mnusrat, 09 April 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#2 Drummer82

Drummer82

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Ive tried neutrogena mutil defence moisturiser before and it broke me out. Havent tried any of the others you mentioned, but used biore unclogging scrub for a long time with no problems, unfortuantly they have recently changed the packaging and the scrub inside is a different colour have bought some but a bit scared to use it....Im so annoyed they've done that Posted Image
Im currently turning towards more natural alternatives as Ive tried so many things, and never seen any signifcant improvements.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users