The Differin Diaries

501 replies to this topic

#501 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:37 AM

On four months of differin use and skin is all broken out as it was before treatment. My expectations for improvement is zilch. Feeling like crap.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#502 Smillie24

Smillie24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:04 AM

Been on differin 0.1% gel for just one week. Was prescribed it for super oily skin and hyperpigmentation/old red scars from where I used to have acne on my cheeks.

What a fantastic product. Within one week the redness of my scars/hyperpigmentatuon has gone down by about 60%. My skin is no longer oily or greasy. It has dried my skin out significantly - a little bit of discomfort and peeling but nothing unbearable. A couple of times i've taken a night off to let my skin stop peeling. It really does work wonders

Ok, so I don't have full blown acne and can't speak for those who do.... but it really has stopped my skin being so oily. Haven't had a single spot since starting the treatment. I'd say that, personally, the discomfort and dry skin has been well worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users