scarring acne redness treatment

2 replies to this topic

#1 TaylorHalpern

TaylorHalpern

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

So I have been generally clear for a while...I get a spot every now and again. But on my left cheek I have these three reddish scars that just won't go away! So I was going to try going back on Retin-A...but i don't really want to use it all over my face again, cuz it causes sunburn. So is it bad to just use it as a spot treatment for the red scars? Please help with any suggestions you can give me to make these go away or at least be lighter!

#2 Bookitty

Bookitty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Have you tried using lemon juice? This will lighten the marks and shouldn't break you out. Just make sure you dont go out in the sun with lemon on your face because it will burn.

#3 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Why not use something natural? why chemicals on a redness scar. Try aloe vera (fresh) It works wonder for me. It eliminates the redness very quick. It also minimized some of my scars. Do research about it.
Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users