2 replies to this topic

#1 Clairie

Clairie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

Hi there,

I started off slowly with the BP but decided after 2 days that it was going well (as I had no effect what so ever from the BP) and pushed it up. Its so stupid of me, I read not to do it but I wanted to speed things up and I couldn't help myself.

Now my face (day 4) is so swollen, red, puffy and the skin feels tight. It is also burning. I haven't applied anymore BP since day 3. Its been a day and my skin isn't improving, its stable with the burning and puffing, just horrible. I am using Dan Kern's cleanser and moisturizer with some extra jojoba oil. This relieves the tightness a bit, but not the redness, burning or swelling.

My plan is to wait until my skin goes back to normal and then start with a pea sized amount every other day at night. But in the mean time, I would like to know if I should maybe visit a doctor, or when I can expect the swelling and redness to go away?

Good news is that I have no more new pimples! They all went flat! Yayyy!

#2 NotMeAtAll

NotMeAtAll

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

It's hard not to be overzealous, but I bet you won't make this mistake again. :)

If it is indeed swollen, red and puffy, I'd try some cortisone cream mixed in with the moisturizer, and if that doesn't calm it down, I'd see a doctor.

#3 Clairie

Clairie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

Ahh thanks.
Yes I went to see a doctor, gave me some anti allergy pills and cortisone creme and 2 days later I was back to normal. Also told me I am allergic. But I don't believe it. Started the regimen again, using a tiny bit of BP and no reaction at all. Im on day 4 of my second try and no side effects at all except for a bit of itching.

Hopefully I will be clear soon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users