E.l.f Mineral Blemish Powder

makeup concealer

3 replies to this topic

#1 --Val Pal--

--Val Pal--

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:School, psychology, reading, science, music, nature, and so much more

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

So I went to target the other day, and saw they had some e.l.f products in kits for 5$. I always assumed e.l.f was just cheap makeup with a lot of cheap blah chemicals, but I saw the words "minerals, paraben free, preservative free, chemical dye free" and I was like oh! this is the stuff I have trying to stay away from (at least with a lot of stuff), it's hard to always though. But anway, so I saw they had a blemish powder and brush kit, and saw the main ingredient is sulfur, and also has tea tree oil, and willow bark. I said..with all this and 5$ might as well try it. I knew buying it that is wasn't going to be (nor is it meant to be) a concealer for your day at school or work, etc. It's mostly a powder to use as a spot treatment when at home, or when going to bed, etc. It is "sheer". It gives a LITTLE coverage, but I also tend to be the type that is REALLY fair, but my acne, whether big or tiny, is always shocking red (gets me so irritated lol). Anyway...I started using this, and I actually had a big break out on my chin that lasted for like 2 weeks...i even had to go to disneyland on my bday with the break out (i wear makeup to cover up, but when i have a painful breakout, its so hard to laugh and enjoy myself). anwayyyyy..i have used this for the past 3 nights and so far (cross my fingers) it has signicantly reduced my breakout. it hasnt made it DISAPEAR or anything, but...i am seeing results. usually pretty rare for me. we shall see how it continues to go :)

#2 Jlisondra

Jlisondra

misalnya u tidak tahan ketika aku pergi.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

yes grl..elf has some good products! but i didn't kno their spot treatment was promising..hmm..that's really good it's working for you..do you apply very little onto your blemish?

#3 --Val Pal--

--Val Pal--

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:School, psychology, reading, science, music, nature, and so much more

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

well for me, it truly depends on the size of the break out. if it is bigger, I will dab a lot of, and if its tiny, just a littttle bit :) So far I like it, and it doesn't smell bad or anything. It has a slight smell of tea tree oil (if anyone has used the pure oil like I have, you will understand why this is the thing you smell beyond anything else, it is a STRONG smell) but in the product it is hardly noticeable :) I don't know how it would work for everyone. it has close to 5 star rating from many reviewers on the e.l.f website, but there are some reviewers that said it did nothing for them (maybe they aren't using it right though). But so far I like it :)

#4 Jlisondra

Jlisondra

misalnya u tidak tahan ketika aku pergi.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

thank u for the response. i picked it up recently ..hopefully it's effective for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users