Photo

I've Been Eating Lots Of Bananas Since I Eat 100% Raw

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Since I increased the intake of banans, I started to breakout a lot on forehead and some on cheeks.. Wondering if that could be it. The only way to find out if to eat less like I used to and see what happens. One of my vegan friend said to eat 15 bananas a day to gain weight, so I listened to her.. ha ha.
I've been eating that many. I am going to decrease that and eat 4 bananas a day (just on smoothies) That's the only thing that I changed.
Hoping that was the problem to get clear.. forehead is getting bad. I wonder if this happened to anyone? I'm going focus eating more veggies and leafy green. Gonna go easy on fruits for a while, but I will eat more fats for energy. I never had problem with high fats. ^^

Edited by EddieE, 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#2 cervantes86

cervantes86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

bananas have a high gi index compared to other foods. were you clear being vegan though??

#3 mistertibbs

mistertibbs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

There is a lot of sugar in bananas, sugar is known to cause breakouts. Also there is a lot of potassium in bananas, you can overdose by eating too many.

#4 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

Banana is actually a really good detoxifier, maybe it could be pushing out all body toxins? or maybe you could be breaking out from previous diet.

Bananas also lower blood sugar, Yup.. So I am guessing its actually suppose to help you.

Theres this herb that I tried before, which is called dandelin, I was drinking way too much and actually started breaking out more. Wondered what the problem was, and checked that it rises blood sugar when its low and lowers it when its high. I had too less blood sugar so it kept on rising it.

The herb itself is actually amazing, alot of people cured their acne with it. It simply detoxifies your body.

#5 tweaker123

tweaker123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

switch to a paleo diet(high fat). acne will be gone. vegan is a joke.

#6 chunkylard

chunkylard

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

30BAD is stupid and not natural. There's a reason it's called BAD. :P
After suffering with acne since age 11, finally found my triggers 11 years later.
Clear for almost 1 year & in control of my acne, although due to some hyperpigmentation, I believed I was still breaking out. In fact, I thought I had just cleared up a few months ago, but after realizing my "breakouts" were simply scarring I also realized I was technically clear for much longer than I thought. Rare breakouts only whenever I get lazy with my diet.

The Cure for Acne:
-Avoid the Acne Trifecta: Soy, Gluten, and Dairy like the plague.
-Eat a Low-GI diet and avoid Sugar.
-Eat lots of protein and healthy fats (ANTIBIOTIC FREE/NO HORMONES ADDED/FREE RANGE/HUMANELY SLAUGHTERED)
-Get lots of green vegetables and sunshine.
-Supplement whenever possible. Due to how much we've ruined food in the past 60 years, the amount of nutrients found in food nowadays is lower than it was decades ago.
-Exercise, get sunshine, and avoid stressful situations.
-Don't fear food. Go out & eat. It's not good for the skin, but it's good for the soul.

#7 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

Lol, It is actually safe to eat over 15+ bananas a day, and yes, chunky, I am not a fan of them. They're too skinny.. especially Durian.. lol no muscle at all.
I am a vegan because I care about animals. That's the main reason why I went vegan. Yes, when I switched to vegan, I was clear. When I went 100% raw, I started to break out. High fats worked for me, so I am going to go back at it. ^^;;

bananas have a high gi index compared to other foods. were you clear being vegan though??

Yes, I was clear when I went vegan. I think when I went 100% raw, I started to break out with some big acne. I think cystic and I don't get that at all. I might go back to 80%, As soon as I stopped applying BP on my skin, I went 100% raw, so it is hard to know the cause of this. I was clear though after I stopped using BP.. for like 2 months. When I decided to eat more fruits, I started to break out with 1-2 cystic at first which I never get those type of acne! Just rarely.

There is a lot of sugar in bananas, sugar is known to cause breakouts. Also there is a lot of potassium in bananas, you can overdose by eating too many.

It is absolutely safe to eat over 30 bananas a day. It is been proven by some skinny vegans that eats only fruits. They're too skinny >_>;;
There has been more studies though, so it is safe! Posted Image

Banana is actually a really good detoxifier, maybe it could be pushing out all body toxins? or maybe you could be breaking out from previous diet.

Bananas also lower blood sugar, Yup.. So I am guessing its actually suppose to help you.

Theres this herb that I tried before, which is called dandelin, I was drinking way too much and actually started breaking out more. Wondered what the problem was, and checked that it rises blood sugar when its low and lowers it when its high. I had too less blood sugar so it kept on rising it.

The herb itself is actually amazing, alot of people cured their acne with it. It simply detoxifies your body.

I saw a lot of people breaking out if they eat a lot of bananas, so I am going to eat less and see what happens. Maybe it is pushing out all body toxins because my skin feels so smooth and I don't see bumps under my skin at all. >_> But I have blackheads that doesn't seem to go away. It is pretty bad on forehead. Thanks, I might try some herbs.

30BAD is stupid and not natural. There's a reason it's called BAD. Posted Image

I was never a fan of them. Durian is way too skinny. He never shows his body, but his gf does and she has like no ass at all.. but her b00bs are OK. lol.. I guess this is OK for female, but male eating mainly fruits? >_> that's bad Posted Image:D

Edited by EddieE, 04 April 2012 - 10:19 AM.

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.

I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#8 Hutchdan

Hutchdan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

This is like reading my thoughts 3 weeks ago.
You are so wrong.
Why is fat a problem?
it adds bile for further hormone production
it allows for toxins to enter your system through the intestinal tract membrane
it raises insulin resistance when paired with any other sweet food, causing mad blood sugar swings
slows down mineral transportation
sits in your stomach (exercise was way more difficult)

The GI of fruit is almost irrelevant, your blood sugar levels will not spike due to the fiber content. It will be absorbed by your cells if you cause to spike, Which is supposed to be very hard to do on the vegan diet. Your body is perfectly adapted to fruit. It's easy and quick to digest, is alkalizing and is soft on your intestines.

I know this because i was on a high fat diet and although i was clear, i still had a few spots. I also had vitamin deficiencies. I used to break out because i had the occasional apple for vitamin C. I've still got acne now but my new vegan like diet is very healthy and the horizons are looking much brighter.

I tried the high fat diet and it failed me,

#9 arqa22

arqa22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

is your skin oily?

#10 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

What fats do you have in your diet Eddie? Coconut and olive oil? Have you considered algae oil for your EPA/DHA? How do you feel about bivalves?

#11 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

is your skin oily?

It used to! My skin is now normal which I am glad. I've been trying different things on my skin and finally found something that works. I am clearing up a lot now.
My forehead is 99% clear, I only have 1 pimple that is dried and redness faded a lot since I've been applying aloe vera (fresh).

What fats do you have in your diet Eddie? Coconut and olive oil? Have you considered algae oil for your EPA/DHA? How do you feel about bivalves?

I get my EPA/DHA from Chia seeds, hemp seeds, raw hemp protein powder with sprouted flax seeds and maca.
I decided to cut down cashews for a while, I did that and my skin is getting better.. but I hope cashew isn't giving me problems :(.. I do eat a lot of it so maybe if I eat less, I will be alright. I get my healthy fats from avocados, raw almonds, raw walnut butter, EVOO (only a little bit on salads) and I sometimes take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.

#12 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

is your skin oily?

It used to! My skin is now normal which I am glad. I've been trying different things on my skin and finally found something that works. I am clearing up a lot now.
My forehead is 99% clear, I only have 1 pimple that is dried and redness faded a lot since I've been applying aloe vera (fresh).

I get my EPA/DHA from Chia seeds, hemp seeds, raw hemp protein powder with sprouted flax seeds and maca.
I decided to cut down cashews for a while, I did that and my skin is getting better.. but I hope cashew isn't giving me problems Posted Image.. I do eat a lot of it so maybe if I eat less, I will be alright. I get my healthy fats from avocados, raw almonds, raw walnut butter, EVOO (only a little bit on salads) and I sometimes take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.

Wow so, did bananas really affect yours then?
Also did your blackheads also clear up?

My blackheads on my nose are gone.
I just take the Total EFA Omega 3 6 9 supplement. 1 Tsp a day.

#13 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

is your skin oily?

I decided to cut down cashews for a while, I did that and my skin is getting better.. but I hope cashew isn't giving me problems Posted Image.. I do eat a lot of it so maybe if I eat less, I will be alright. I get my healthy fats from avocados, raw almonds, raw walnut butter, EVOO (only a little bit on salads) and I sometimes take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.

I used to eat a lot of it, but now I eat less which I don't have problem.
All my blackheads are gone! Thank god! I don't breakout on forehead. I used to get this ugly pimple, it was terrible.
I should have taken a picture, but never did. All the redness faded a lot. Aloe vera (fresh) helped a lot.

Edited by EddieE, 10 June 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#14 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

is your skin oily?

All my blackheads are gone! Thank god! I don't breakout on forehead. I used to get this ugly pimple, it was terrible.
I should have taken a picture, but never did. All the redness faded a lot. Aloe vera (fresh) helped a lot.

I see, are you applyin the aloe Vera GEL or the juice? When I apply the juice I feel little bit of stinging feeling, or kind of irritating feeling but its very mild. How does it feel on your skin? I guess I should still apply them then.

#15 Max-

Max-

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

I was clear for a while until I began to eat banana and orange. I am unsure which of these fruits was the cause so I just stopped eating them altogether.
A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough

#16 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Since I increased the intake of banans, I started to breakout a lot on forehead and some on cheeks.. Wondering if that could be it. The only way to find out if to eat less like I used to and see what happens. One of my vegan friend said to eat 15 bananas a day to gain weight, so I listened to her.. ha ha.
I've been eating that many. I am going to decrease that and eat 4 bananas a day (just on smoothies) That's the only thing that I changed.
Hoping that was the problem to get clear.. forehead is getting bad. I wonder if this happened to anyone? I'm going focus eating more veggies and leafy green. Gonna go easy on fruits for a while, but I will eat more fats for energy. I never had problem with high fats. ^^

Banana is heating and will not help ur acne. Have more cooling fruits apple, pear, melons and cleansing fruits pine apple, papaya, grapes, plums etc. Raw food is hard to digest and will weaken ur digestion power plus full of bacteria/pesticides. U will also have serious B-vitamin deficiency. Have healthy cooked food, mixed vegetable juice, homemade goat milk kefir if not organic cow milk. Will clear ur acne right away.

#17 arqa22

arqa22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

use saw plametto already!!!!

#18 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

is your skin oily?

I see, are you applyin the aloe Vera GEL or the juice? When I apply the juice I feel little bit of stinging feeling, or kind of irritating feeling but its very mild. How does it feel on your skin? I guess I should still apply them then.

sry for the late respond! I apply the aloe vera gel from plants since it is pure and better. I apply it like twice daily. I might start applying once a day 'cause I saw it dries your skin. I don't want my skin to product too much oil.. I do breakout when my skin is oily.

use saw plametto already!!!!

If it is natural, I will use it. :) I doubt it is. :)

#19 arqa22

arqa22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

its 100% natural

#20 Hutchdan

Hutchdan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

This is like reading my thoughts 3 weeks ago.
You are so wrong.
Why is fat a problem?
it adds bile for further hormone production
it allows for toxins to enter your system through the intestinal tract membrane
it raises insulin resistance when paired with any other sweet food, causing mad blood sugar swings
slows down mineral transportation
sits in your stomach (exercise was way more difficult)

The GI of fruit is almost irrelevant, your blood sugar levels will not spike due to the fiber content. It will be absorbed by your cells if you cause to spike, Which is supposed to be very hard to do on the vegan diet. Your body is perfectly adapted to fruit. It's easy and quick to digest, is alkalizing and is soft on your intestines.

I know this because i was on a high fat diet and although i was clear, i still had a few spots. I also had vitamin deficiencies. I used to break out because i had the occasional apple for vitamin C. I've still got acne now but my new vegan like diet is very healthy and the horizons are looking much brighter.

I tried the high fat diet and it failed me,

Forgive me people i was ignorant and a mongoloid. Bro science at its best.