personal log

1 reply to this topic

#1 stash

stash

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Day 1: Acne is pretty bad since i've been masturbating a few times and decided to start this log because of it. But not beating off for 7 Days!

End of Week 1: Face is completely clear, only got scars on me right now(Fading fast with the help of turmeric mask)! Feels amazing to be clear.. But im beating off tonight to test this!

Day 8: Acne is PRETTY Bad. Got like 3 big whiteheads and got some more during the day (Pretty sure to say this works!)

Day 9: Soon to come!

Im doing this because I pretty much had acne since i was 14 and have just realized that's when i first started beating off and have been doing pretty much every day(Im 17). I've tried diets and pills but nothing has worked so im convinced my acne is 100% hormonal. After going the 1st week with no breakouts I am positive my hormones going wild during ejaculation has been causing my acne this whole time.. I will keep up this log till 1 month!

Someone move this to personal stories please!

#2 *Can*I*Live*

*Can*I*Live*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

yeah, those androgens and whatnot. also excercise daily! a good 30 min of push ups, sit ups, crunches, etc. it will help calm hormones, youll look better, youll feel better, and it releases some "feel good" chemicals in the brain. good luck
The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users